Lionel Messi - v7

eaman

Yes he was quiter than usual especially in the first half but he had a decent second half.He was inches away from scoring a great goal. The one where he made a fool out of the two napoli players then played a brilliant pass with hardly any time to think to Vidal and almost got to the low cross back from vidal. Anyway I cant remember the last time the whole team played really well away from home in the champions league which really doesnt help the forwards shine like they usually do. It's even harder in knockout games where teams are afraid to concede an away goal so they defend deeper than usual

Last edited:

snowy

Who's TamTam bruv? Tammy Abraham? :crbust:

The very same :rockon:

He just re-injured the same ankle that had him out for 3 weeks I think in the Bayern post-match _ or maybe it was the collision with Boa ConstricThor. Unlucky! he won't make it for the pool match on Tuesday :-(

He and Pulisic are gonna be prime time next year, I'm sure of it!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The very same :rockon:

He just re-injured the same ankle that had him out for 3 weeks I think in the Bayern post-match _ or maybe it was the collision with Boa ConstricThor. Unlucky! he won't make it for the pool match on Tuesday :-(

He and Pulisic are gonna be prime time next year, I'm sure of it!

Man I like you, but if we sign Tammy Abraham and Pulisic we're better off shutting down the club and start selling tacos or some shit.

snowy

Man I like you, but if we sign Tammy Abraham and Pulisic we're better off shutting down the club and start selling tacos or some shit.

Andy Ruiz would be happy :lol:

Thx likewise! Would be cool to see gutsy ballers playing alongside Leo. The weird thing is, I'm sure our players have the technique for it, just dunno why they don't attack more...

If Ney would somehow accept the minimal Catalunia salary + bonus based on performance, it would be perfect.

Even when he's out of form, he's still creates loads of chances ->

side-news: rumours saying Tuchel might already have one foot out PSG due to having lost the dressing room...

gasgas

Let's hope The Best Fifa Football Player , Golden Boot , Ballon D'or and Laureus award winner scores against Real Madrid.

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]

[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=20830]Hardy[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16751]Devils[/MENTION]

[MENTION=20484]gasgas[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16735]bismp[/MENTION]

So much excitement for a washed up player :coffee:

Vilarrubi

You'll get banned from "Amigo's de Messi" [MENTION=20484]gasgas[/MENTION] if you're not careful.

Elite group of members.

Vilarrubi

Who's president of that club? I would vote for [MENTION=12746]catalinutzR80[/MENTION].

:xavi:

I'd have to agree. [MENTION=12746]catalinutzR80[/MENTION] gets my vote too. :cheers:

Although an honourable mention has to go to our founding member [MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION] for weeks he was a lone wolf posting "Let's hope Messi scores..." until I noticed and it caught on. Nothing but respect for [MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION] :worthy:

CatalinR10

Who's president of that club? I would vote for [MENTION=12746]catalinutzR80[/MENTION].

:xavi:

I'd have to agree. [MENTION=12746]catalinutzR80[/MENTION] gets my vote too. :cheers:

Although an honourable mention has to go to our founding member [MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION] for weeks he was a lone wolf posting "Let's hope Messi scores..." until I noticed and it caught on. Nothing but respect for [MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION] :worthy:

giphy.gif

Thanks guys but it HAS to be [MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION] since he started the GOAT movement.

giphy.gif

Home of Barca Fans