Lionel Messi - v7

xxxxxx

I feel bad for him. His prime years have been completely been wasted by this board.

He's literally our playmaker now. He can't create and finish at the same time.

If Messi stays next season, he's literally not going to win anything next season.

pregra

Best chance for a trophy this season is the Copa with Argentina. How the tables have turned; we are a car crash compared to Argentina these days.

sickstar

At least i watched the game.. from 60 -th minute
From the moment i watched the ball, our team was just fighting hard to get the ball out of defense. Getafe pressed like shit.
One or two good moment, which was from Fati, Griezman (twice, one from messi's assist, and oh boy the first miss was like it's much easier to score than not), and final try from Messi actually not bad (just inches from goal), and Messi's position was so deep and center.
In this game, i just hoped we could protect the lead because it seems really close at times (MATS save was breath taking and also some of Pique's body charge were frighting).

henias

Of course he can't score when he has to create literally everything by himself. He is basically playing midfielder now under Setien. We will burn him to the ground in this way. Our midfield can't create shit! We literally have no midfielder who can create anything dangerous. 90% of the time our midfielders are doing back or side passing and they absolutely can't contribute anything in attack. We must look for a new midfielder during summer transfer window, someone who can play that "Iniesta role". We miss that as much as we miss a striker.

We missed someone like Iniesta, Neymar and Suarez. It's insane how the board never truly replaced them and bought Coutinho, Griezmann and Dembele. Unbelievable.

Pedro

La Masia
Let's hope Leo scores vs. Eibar

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=20830]Hardy[/MENTION]

[MENTION=12746]catalinutzR80[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16735]bismp[/MENTION]

[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

Home of Barca Fans