Lionel Messi - v7

Altomonte

given his schedule he is doing really well. Good to have 6 days to recover. It may have been a blessing to drop out of CDR.

Last edited:

sickstar

He's done well i think, again from replay.. :(
On the scoring dept, the gk made 2 excellent saves imo. Messi has done nothing wrong in his shots.
Another one of messi's effort was a beautiful chip, really close from goal.
Only one of them is somewhat disappointing, a keypass from griez, maybe he really has that dislike towards him (i wont let you get your assist, man .. jk).

What's important is that we're winning.
And the first assist is great understanding play from messi and de jong. I think from the new signings, it is de jong who has barca dna, his two goals that i can remember are neat teamwork goals.

And for the record, messi has booked 15 assists this season in all competition. 19 goals 15 assists not bad at all in the overall category. I think 30 goals 20 assists is doable at this moment.

Interesting fact: when's the last time ronaldo exceed messi's assist in a season? 2006-07 season
When's the last time ronaldo exceed messi's goals+assists in a season? 2013-14 season

Last edited:

snowy

That bartra holding was hilarious.. A penalty cannot be self évident more than that. With Var on top

VAR is being used so poorly. Would love to see instant slow-mo replays on the big screen - start stadium riots due to shitty calls hehe

Also, 2 challenges per game for each side (a la tennis). There was a good debate about this a few yrs back...

bismp

it's easy to save powerless central shots...

You’re hard on him man...That move when he faked the shot,dribbled past the defender and instantly shot with his right straight to the bottom corner of the goal was great.

I agree that he has missed quite a few chances the past games.Some of them are just bad shots but others are unlucky.

The goals will come.

aragorn

The pass for Frenkie's goal was so Xaviesque; I say sign strikers and we should witness the best mid fielder in the world after having had the best forward for over a decade

CatalinR10

It would have been funny if Messi had made that chip goal again

it's just a reminder , once again , that he reads this forum.

People were saying that GOAT Messi would have chipped one of those chances he got the other game and now he suddenly tries to chip the ball.

Messi if u read this i'm ur biggest fan but score a hatrick next game for once you fucking midget ffs messi when will you even score again ffs don't make me wait this long.

CatalinR10

Let's hope The Best Fifa Football Player , Golden Boot and Ballon D'or scores against Getafe.

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]

[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=20830]Hardy[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16751]Devils[/MENTION]

[MENTION=20484]gasgas[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16735]bismp[/MENTION]

aragorn

it's just a reminder , once again , that he reads this forum.

People were saying that GOAT Messi would have chipped one of those chances he got the other game and now he suddenly tries to chip the ball.

Messi if u read this i'm ur biggest fan but score a hatrick next game for once you fucking midget ffs messi when will you even score again ffs don't make me wait this long.

What if Leo gets pissed for calling him midget?

Last edited:

sickstar

Messi has 15 assists from 24 atm. If he could retain this consistency, and lets say theres 20 more matches for him (hopefully more), he would get around 27 at the end of the season (nearly!) eclipsing the goat record year of 29, with much fewer matches.

Nearest competition would be.. i think, kevin de bruyne and jadon sancho.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

Leo really unlucky recently, should have had at least 5/6 goals in his last few games and a few penalties not given too.

Let’s hope he’s back to scoring ways tomorrow.

[tw]1228305370835111936[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans