Lionel Messi - v7

Leong157

This ain't Fifa where you can just change formations. Football got a LOT more details other than put X and Y here and there. Just like Serghei said.

Even tennis got like 100 ways of tactical plan in a match. Now imagine a sport with 22 players involved.

But of course someone will never understand this logic.

I support Serghei 100%. No matter what formations we used, if our fundamental tactic under EV is the same, everything will be the same.

Ripsta

Has to work so hard for his goals doesn't? When was the last time he got a tap in?

Seriously, Messi is coming towards the end of his career, why the fuck is he wasting it at this club? He's given his all, records won't be broken, go finish it on a high.

I can guarantee you right now within the next four months he'll be on the receiving end of further embarrassment because the club take him for granted. Valverde is a cunt of the highest order and has wasted Messi's best years.

Ritchie

Has to work so hard for his goals doesn't? When was the last time he got a tap in?

Seriously, Messi is coming towards the end of his career, why the fuck is he wasting it at this club? He's given his all, records won't be broken, go finish it on a high.

I can guarantee you right now within the next four months he'll be on the receiving end of further embarrassment because the club take him for granted. Valverde is a cunt of the highest order and has wasted Messi's best years.

It's a joke. His goals ratio dropping off when he should be overtaking Penaldo.

Ritchie

Don’t like him giving that pen away. Deserved to take it himself.

Crowded out of away games and Classicos. Needs games like this to score goals. He wont even score more than 30 this season in this bag of shit team with bullshit like that.

booge

Crowded out of away games and Classicos. Needs games like this to score goals. He wont even score more than 30 this season in this bag of shit team with bullshit like that.

man you guys have been spoiled too much over the years.
just enjoy that goal and talk about it.

IT was a thing of beauty. Out of a cluster of players, a missile out of no where.

Looked lovely!

Xtroverto

Another world record for Messi today, first footballer in history to score at least 50 goals during a calendar year in official matcher on 9! occations. While CR150 is crying himself to sleep as usual sucking on his nanny's nipples :messi:

Edit:

CR150 did it on 7 occations and Pele on 6 occations, no other player in football world history beside Josef Bican and Gerd Muller has managed even 4.

Last edited:

Alik

IT was a thing of beauty. Out of a cluster of players, a missile out of no where.

Looked lovely!

Scored a golazo yet very little reaction to it. He makes the extraordinary look ordinary.

Mitchell1978

Looked lovely!

Posters like Ritchie can only be negative, must be sad to be like that.

Anyway insane goal

and 9e time hitting 50 goals or more in a calendar year, insane

booge

Posters like Ritchie can only be negative, must be sad to be like that.

Anyway insane goal

and 9e time hitting 50 goals or more in a calendar year, insane

i feel more comfortable with this version of messi that he will finish every chance he gets.

this version of messi is very close to perfection. It's now about what is around him so I do get the frustration of the guys on here but man, I ain't gunna be negative on a day like this.

That was a goal worth waiting for.

Home of Barca Fans