Lionel Messi - v7

George_Costanza

I wouldn't have any problems if some Liverpool fan came and argued that VVD or Mane deserved the award more than Messi or that they were better. Even though I'd disagree, I could still see arguments in their favor. But to come here and say that CRonaldo had more of a shout to Ballon d'Or than Messi is simply idiotic by any measure. Not even Juve fans would argue for this shit. :lol:

I'm actually surprised he came 3rd. I thought he is top 10 at most but not top 3.

Hardy

ahahahah

EK0HZ3lXYAEu2WT

KingLeo10

Copperpot is a special kind of stupid. Atleast Jair had the unwavering loyalty to PSG, through all the humiliations.

This lad will literally switch between his United, Liverpool, City, and Chelsea nappies as opportunity presents to claw at Barca/Messi.

We KNOW why you're really hurting.

article-1390938-051CDBFB000005DC-224_634x348.jpg

Deal with it.

Sorin

I'm actually surprised he came 3rd. I thought he is top 10 at most but not top 3.

Surprised is not the word I'd use since Mendes and R7 do have the media in their pocket. But yeah, there are at least 5 guys that were clearly better than him. Messi, VVD, Mane, Lewa, Salah. This not even including the likes of Bernardo Silva and Sterling who both have won the PL which is vastly superior to Seria A, let's be serious. Bernardo Silva was even better than him in the Nations League ffs.

FCBfan22

Surprised is not the word I'd use since Mendes and R7 do have the media in their pocket. But yeah, there are at least 5 guys that were clearly better than him. Messi, VVD, Mane, Lewa, Salah. This not even including the likes of Bernardo Silva and Sterling who both have won the PL which is vastly superior to Seria A let's be serious. Bernardo Silva was even better than him in the Nations League ffs.

Exactly. Bernardo Silva was Portugal's MVP by a big margin.

Batistuta9

So Barcelona = the whole sport of football?

Liverpool fans have watched every Liverpool game, they will say VVD deserves it.

Manchester City fans have watched every Manchester City game, they will argue a player from one of their treble winning team deserve it.

I would argue a player from one of these teams (football is a team game and all about winning) is more deserving than a Barcelona representative this year.

I watched every Liverpool game, van dijk wasn't the best every game. Their team is much more balanced, mane, salah and firmino all won games. Living in Liverpool, a lot of lfc fans say matip was better than van dijk in semi 2nd leg and the final

Kul_z

Jokes aside, its a stupid award but it was nice to see modric bringing it to leo with that much honesty. Props to luka for showing up

Sorin

Exactly. Bernardo Silva was Portugal's MVP by a big margin.

Pretty much.

Just to add to the list of players who had a better season than the Portuguese, Allison was also more influential in the success of his teams. He should've been 9th at best.

CatalinR10

Imagine thinking 4th placed goalscorer in Italy and 17th in Europe last season deserved this award more than the fifa best player in the world , golden boot, best player in Spain , Best player in CL , Europe goalscorer , Spain goalscorer , CL goalscorer , etc.

Imagine being someone who has these ideeas dawgs .

I think u mutd fans should keep your mouth shut because if Haaland comes around this place he won't be that pleased to see all these deluded comments.

SMH.

Pedro

La Masia
2009 Drogba going crazy after Barca Chelsea CL Semi at Stamford Bridge, 2019 he's presenting Messi the Ballon d'Or lol

bismp

Seeing players like Puyol,Ronaldinho,Eto’o and even that snake Neymar making posts congratulating Leo really brought a tear in my eye :’)

Players come and go but this man has been the best for over a decade.We are all really blessed to watch him play

Home of Barca Fans