Lionel Messi - v7

Horatio

You're welcome
I don’t think that France Football has announced the top 3 candidates like FIFA does.Remember,last year we weren’t aware that Messi was going to finish 5th until the very end.

I could be wrong though.

Yeah...I think you are right. Did a search and there has never been an announced top 3 officially.

abbbs97

Ronaldo not being in top 3 was leaked by a television here in Romania. So it could be true

interesting. hope its true. Messi needs to win. would be a shame to see VVD winning over him.

if Messi brings his wife and kids to Paris, he's won it. so lets hope [MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION] , Messi wins the Ballon D'or tomorrow.

bismp

We need [MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION] to do a “Let’s hope” post for tomorrow’s award.It’d better be the most liked post in the forum’s history :messi:

malvolio

interesting. hope its true. Messi needs to win. would be a shame to see VVD winning over him.

if Messi brings his wife and kids to Paris, he's won it. so lets hope [MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION] , Messi wins the Ballon D'or tomorrow.

I was watching the Juve game and the commentator was promoting the tomorrow's gala while saying that Ronaldo won't get top 3 this season

raskolnikov

I sill dont get why Ronaldo should even be near the top 3? Based on whay. He had a decent serie a season a d one great game vs Atletico in cl. But he got outscored by Quagliarella in serie A, kicked out of cl in the quarters and had a mediocre year all by all.

Besides Messi and vvd the likes of Sane, Alisson, Mbappe, Sterling and Bernardo Silva all had better years.
In reality a lower top 10 ranking would be way more accurate imo.

Messi showed tonight like he does week in week out who the best player in the world is.

CatalinR10

Let's hope The Best Fifa Football Player goes to the award tomorrow with his family ( important ! ) and has a great time !

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]

[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=20830]Hardy[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16751]Devils[/MENTION]

[MENTION=20484]gasgas[/MENTION]

Batistuta9

I sill dont get why Ronaldo should even be near the top 3? Based on whay. He had a decent serie a season a d one great game vs Atletico in cl. But he got outscored by Quagliarella in serie A, kicked out of cl in the quarters and had a mediocre year all by all.

Besides Messi and vvd the likes of Sane, Alisson, Mbappe, Sterling and Bernardo Silva all had better years.
In reality a lower top 10 ranking would be way more accurate imo.

Messi showed tonight like he does week in week out who the best player in the world is.

It's his PR team. When he is bang average, he has to be on the podium, when he has a good season, he is the favourite by far. When he loses, his mum and sister come out saying the football mafia have stopped him from winning 😂

Home of Barca Fans