Lionel Messi - v7

gasgas

didn't you say you want to put more weight on ?

Yeah and i did, from 54 kg to 65 kg in less than a year.
But that came with a little fat and increased abdominal girth.

So not a healthy weight.

My goal is to minimize fat while retaining muscle. So i will be doing both cardio and weights

CatalinR10

Yeah and i did, from 54 kg to 65 kg in less than a year.
But that came with a little fat and increased abdominal girth.

So not a healthy weight.

The fuck .....Didn't we talk about this in another thread like 2-3 months ago ? How did u put on weight so fast since u said u have problems with that ?

My goal is to minimize fat while retaining muscle. So i will be doing both cardio and weights

I'm planning to do that aswell , let's hope ( [MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION] ) we both reach our objectives cuuuhhh

gasgas

The fuck .....Didn't we talk about this in another thread like 2-3 months ago ? How did u put on weight so fast since u said u have problems with that ?

I'm planning to do that aswell , let's hope ( [MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION] ) we both reach our objectives cuuuhhh

I even went as high as 67 kg but stabilized at 65.

I ate more as an intern doctor. Monthly salary, sumptuous lunches and breakfast were available, plus the dumbbells i bought.
All these made it possible

Vilarrubi

The older he gets, the more goal contributions per game he has.

But remember guys:

“MeSsI Is DeCLiNiNg” “GrAnNy MeSsI” :crbust:

[tw]1200068348157014019[/tw]

LMTR14

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Harry Redknapp, who was also present said "Ronaldo is the last to leave training and I thought Messi would be the same but I met two coaches who worked under Guardiola that said Messi was a nightmare for him. He arrived, didn’t train much, kicked a couple of balls and left."</p>— barcacentre (@barcacentre) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcacentre/status/1197583039028576256?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">21. November 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
both of these statements are old news?

serghei

If other players don't bottle the chances they get in the knockouts like they don't in the league there's a good chance of winning it

You make it sound as if Liverpool didn't miss chances. They missed a lot of them on Camp Nou, more clear chances than we missed in England.

AzaR

Him winning the Balon d'or on Monday is a massive indication thats he's gonna win many more.

Van Dijk wins champions league and is currently undefeated in the premier league this season but still the journalists are seeing how vital and how good Leo is. Ronaldo's past his best and out of the equation. Leo at the age of 32 is still going strong, when he loses that half an inch of pace he will drop deep, as he has been doing for years now and dominate. He's such an intelligent footbaler, he may not showcase it in the way that Pep and Xavi do verbally but his understanding of the game is remarkable

Home of Barca Fans