Lionel Messi - v7

bismp

His odds were at some point 3.25 , then it went down fast to 1.85 and then really fast to 1.30 and after that you couldn't bet on it anymore at some or most agencies (afaik )

I think the vast majority of people that bet on him , did it when odds were high. Odds changed so fast that i don't think a huge amount of people got the chance to bet.

There was the Messi video on Insta , his Otro interview , agencies lowering the odds a lot , high tier people already saying that it is know Messi won it...

Let’s hope

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why do people believe betting companies have insider info? They study patterns, statistics, analytics, history, media reports.

Hardy

Guys,how reliable are the sources about the B’Dor?

I would be really heartbroken if Leo doesn’t eventually win it...Although he even posted that IG video,so there’s definitely something going on...

But I’m being paranoid about the betting odds,maybe the betting companies heard of the leaks and intentionally lowered Messi’s odds to lure people into losing their money..

Aguilar is former member of ballon d'or jury, he has contact, almost every year he leaks the winner a week before the ceremony, plus el mundo is close to Barca board and yesterday he claimed Barca knows Messi is the winner and everything is ready for monday even with a live broadcast of ceremony on Barca TV, now I really doubt he would release all these news without being absolutely sure, he should delete his account from twitter then:lol:. There is also an official photographer of el mundo who posted yesterday a pic of messi with ballon d'or claiming he won and Messi follows him on instagram. They are maybe even friends.

Oh meanwhile I'm posting this another confirm from reliable source

[tw]1199822289409335303[/tw]

eaman

What a performance and so unlucky with that free kick. Very similar to one he took and also hit the crossbar against Atletico in the cup a few years ago. Still lovely finish and assists and all round play

Sorin

Even if he didn't score tonight, his overall performance was out of this world. The difference between him and the next best is fucking huge still and has been like this for the last 10 years precisely because he is not defined by the numbers.

CatalinR10

P19934r.jpg

Looked to me like you didn't practice at all dawgs.

tenor.gif

Seeing as Inter are now tied with Dortmund at points , both winning their games with eachother but Inter having the upper hand since they won 2-0 and Dortmund 3-2 , with us having the 1st place secured ...it would be a shame if we would play with the 2nd team away at Inter , wouldn't it ?

First they made fun of us , now they'll beg us to tie or win the game.

I just hope Messi , THE GOAT , skips the last game and rests himself since we have a busy schedule , same with other important players.

SAD , but not for us dawgs.

KingLeo10

P19934r.jpg

Looked to me like you didn't practice at all dawgs.

tenor.gif

Seeing as Inter are now tied with Dortmund at points , both winning their games with eachother but Inter having the upper hand since they won 2-0 and Dortmund 3-2 , with us having the 1st place secured ...it would be a shame if we would play with the 2nd team away at Inter , wouldn't it ?

First they made fun of us , now they'll beg us to tie or win the game.

I just hope Messi , THE GOAT , skips the last game and rests himself since we have a busy schedule , same with other important players.

SAD , but not for us dawgs.

I agree dawg, but Messi is gonna serve Inter another hot L for 2010.

Blessed are the times, 6 time Ballon D'or and 7 in 2020. WE MOVE.

Horatio

You're welcome
I am confused. I thought he had an assist for both goals aside of his? One keypass to Griezmann and the short pass to Suarez.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Guys,how reliable are the sources about the B’Dor?

I would be really heartbroken if Leo doesn’t eventually win it...Although he even posted that IG video,so there’s definitely something going on...

But I’m being paranoid about the betting odds,maybe the betting companies heard of the leaks and intentionally lowered Messi’s odds to lure people into losing their money..

The betting companies definitely do have insider info, there is no question about that. However, I do not understand the reason behind suspending the betting itself! Unless the odds are like over 1:1 all the time? That is every body who, even now, bets on Messi ends up making money resulting in a loss to the company?

Ritchie

enjoy as much possible we can next monday because will be his last ballon, this team is truly depressing, we go to ko stages as really no factor.

Yes but he deserves it. Would have been a shame he finished on 5. Just hope Juve don't win a CL now.

Home of Barca Fans