Lionel Messi - v7

Katarina1

Banned
I really doubt it's only going to be 2 games as Messi got a red card for violent conduct while Ronaldo got a red card as a result of getting 2 yellows, which none of them are for violent conduct.

Honestly expecting 4 games suspension or even more.

Ronaldo got 4 for pushing the ref, not the two yellows

Morten

Ronaldo got 4 for pushing the ref, not the two yellows

Funniest thing(from your perspective), is that what he got his 2nd yellow from in the first place was nothing.
Not enough for a foul, but neither was it a dive, ref just wanted to make a statement.

Though when the ref first makes the decision, got to keep your head cool, Ronaldo didnt do that.

eaman

If la liga chiefs are hoping messi will stay in the league next year they wont dare give him a lenghty ban

Last edited:

Kuchi

who cares anyway??

We have a team that despite the young promising players, refuses to play modern football and will lose every key game this season, with or without Messi.

They are LUCKY the pandemic context allows no spectators, I'd bet turnaround would be under 30k most matches anyway..as I don't imagine fans having to sit out and watch this dead team struggle to get out of its own half and quickly pass back.

This huge fuck up that has been the Rosell/Bartomeu administration will take 5+ years to clean up and the club will lose most of its fans, as they are fair wheatear fans anyway...

soul24rage

"Messi has been handed a 2 game ban, after his red card against Bilbao. He will miss the CDR game against Cornella and the La Liga game against Elche."

Really surprised he only got 2. Looks like the club will try to appeal to reduce that to 1.

PhilS

So, banned for only two games, the first round of Copa and the Liga game against the relegation team. La Liga shows its gratitude for the zillions of euros Messi has earned them!

Home of Barca Fans