Lionel Messi - v7

Gnidrologist

Hey guise, remember how Brazil was figured out after they won 3 WCs from 58 to 70? Teams just got used to play against Pele, Garrincha, Didi & Co. Their tactics didn't work so well in 70s and 80s. FIGURED OUT!

Btw, can Messi be sold to City this winter break? Would be the best deal for both teams seeing how tings go now.

Messigician

From the city forum...

Funny how everyone was saying we should be more like city lmfao funny how fast football can change

Stop talking about 34 year old Messi . He aren't coming and maybe should pick his phone and thank bartomeu for the favour
Why would he want to come and play in this team? Barca are better than us

Bottomed

JamDav1982

Would be extremes either way.

If he is good they will go on about him being GOAT all the time and fawn over him and if shite would get it just as bad other way.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
That pass from Alba tells everything you need to know about his confidence in front of goal these days. What was he waiting for? Old Messi would smash it straight away.

pregra

Even if he doesnt give a shit, I find it hard to believe he does all these mistakes on purpose. Sad to see him loosing ball after ball after ball after ball.

JamDav1982

Even if he doesnt give a shit, I find it hard to believe he does all these mistakes on purpose. Sad to see him loosing ball after ball after ball after ball.

He is sulking and legs have gone.

Will be whipping out the 'Why Always Me' T shirt from Ballotelli soon.

Ritchie

Didn't get back from South America until Thursday. Like after the last break he shouldn't be starting today. Bring him on at half time or on 60.

Home of Barca Fans