Lionel Messi - v7

Birdy

More 'gossip' about Messi from Eric Olhats (Griezmann's former advisor):

"Antoine arrived at a club where Messi has the final word on everything. Messi is a monarch & didn?t take kindly to the signing of Antoine. Messi's attitude has been deplorable & made Griezmann feel unwelcome."
"Last season, when Griezmann arrived, Messi didn?t speak to him and didn?t pass him the ball. I think he suffered because of a negative adaptation.?
"I?ve always disliked hearing Griezmann say that there are no issues with Messi but never the other way around. It?s a reign of terror. You?re either with Messi or against him."
"In my eyes, Messi said he wanted to leave to see what role he still had as a decision-making player, regarding the players who arrived and those who left, but he eventually stayed. Classic Messi! As good on the pitch as he is bad off it."

Source

Last edited:

CatalinR10

Lucky to have had Xavi and Iniesta.

I am starting to wonder how Ronaldo would have looked playing with those two.

Keep sucking off this washed up player dawg.

Lmfao 33 at finished.

Bad decision making

Poor dribbling

Poor free kicks

Hasn't scored from open play in God knows when

Playing him means we sacrifice the right wing.

1.2m a week AND YOU GIVE ME THIS!

1.2m a week and he gives us this shite?

XPCxyd8.gif

Alik

More 'gossip' about Messi from Eric Olhats (Griezmann's former advisor):

"Antoine arrived at a club where Messi has the final word on everything. Messi is a monarch & didn?t take kindly to the signing of Antoine. Messi's attitude has been deplorable & made Griezmann feel unwelcome."
"Last season, when Griezmann arrived, Messi didn?t speak to him and didn?t pass him the ball. I think he suffered because of a negative adaptation.?
"I?ve always disliked hearing Griezmann say that there are no issues with Messi but never the other way around. It?s a reign of terror. You?re either with Messi or against him."
"In my eyes, Messi said he wanted to leave to see what role he still had as a decision-making player, regarding the players who arrived and those who left, but he eventually stayed. Classic Messi! As good on the pitch as he is bad off it."

Source

And Griezmann uploads this photo.

EmTWjqQXUAEW3cY

https://twitter.com/AntoGriezmann/status/1325420103370989568

Andresito

Staff member
Seems like he actually has ankle problems. In the recent El Dia Despues video with Messi he can be seen looking a bit concerned.
Didn't seem to be affected by it during the game though. Should be careful with him.

213321.png

Home of Barca Fans