Lionel Messi - v7

Richard.H

I hope he's wiser than this and leaves for QSG.

There are far more benefits to playing in PSG, especially if Mbappe leaves:

1. Can statpad easily in Ligue 1, and add another league title to his trophy haul
2. Reunited with his amigo Neymar
3. PSG have a better overall squad to contend in the CL
4. Very close to Barcelona if his family chooses to stay like they said they would if he went to City

KingLeo10

4jxtq1.jpg

:lol::lol: too bad the like button is gone, dawg.

serghei

You never know what will happen but I just don't see him going there as his next move. I reckon real Madrid, juve due to raiola or premier League. He probably won't go if neymar is there after he got trolled last season lol.

I don't know about PSG. They seem to be future oriented. Messi for them doesn't make sense if you ask me. Unless, as you say, they are desperate for the image benefits this move would bring for them. Especially with Qatar WC coming up. But as a pure-football deal, losing Mbappe and getting Messi is a terrible trade-off for PSG.

Losing Mbappe, getting Haland, keeping Neymar. I'd say this even improves them.

Batistuta9

I don't know about PSG. They seem to be future oriented. Messi for them doesn't make sense if you ask me. Unless, as you say, they are desperate for the image benefits this move would bring for them. Especially with Qatar WC coming up. But as a pure-football deal, losing Mbappe and getting Messi is a terrible trade-off for PSG.

Losing Mbappe, getting Haland, keeping Neymar. I'd say this even improves them.

We'll see what happens. I remember Leonardo saying that psg are interested if Messi wants to leave.

Football wise it's never good to replace a 21 year old with a 34 year old, but there are so many commercial benefits these days. They'll sell mbappe for 150m+, get Messi for free and can invest in other areas. Plus it's good for their history as they could actually say one of the best of all time played for them.

serghei

We'll see what happens. I remember Leonardo saying that psg are interested if Messi wants to leave.

Football wise it's never good to replace a 21 year old with a 34 year old, but there are so many commercial benefits these days. They'll sell mbappe for 150m+, get Messi for free and can invest in other areas. Plus it's good for their history as they could actually say one the best of all time played for them.

They kind of did that with Beckham :lol:.

Gnidrologist

ahhaha btw this forum is hilarious. Random people (supposed Barca fans) throwing shit on on Messi :D
This user is hilarious. Joined 2018. Has 70 posts. Only posts are for licking Messi's arse and barking on veteran posters, who criticize him.

I'm kinda ambivalent about this Messi debate so i wont join either amigos, but the sycophants here are definitely pathetic. Messi doesn't need your defending lmao. He has been shit for his standards, that is a fact. Probably a burden in some ways tactically. Whether this team would be better without him is for anyone to guess. Both sides of the argument can stand on their own. These kind of arguments is what actually happens between club fans. Arse licking is for player groupies.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans