Lionel Messi - v7

BBZ8800

A big case, a scandal, a soap opera, because Messi yelled to him.
Things that happen in all matches in any teams

If that happens in every match, why is no one yelling at Messi?

He plays like shit lately.
He is a tactical mess, putting teammates into troubles.
Some of his decisions are beyond illogical.
He is often selfish and shooting instead of passing.
He is walking, not defending and not pressing.

He deserves some yelling also.

Do you know what would happen if someone would yell at him?
= he would get sold from Fc Messi

** also, let's see when will Messi get benched or subbed.

I love Koeman, but I doubt that even he will be able to bench him.

snowy

Yea, that bit was unbelievable. Shouting at a 17 year old kid who takes a shot from a great position after he scored 3 goals in the first 2 games. :facepalm:. Must've done wonders for Fati's confidence.

dayummm I missed that part... did he really shout? maybe it happened when I went for my turmeric-cinnamon deconstructed charcoal double-mint cortado :geek:

anyways, call it a character builder :smartass:

in one of the Rennes matches, Camavinga made a perfect QB pass to Faitout but Cocotte Minute miscontrolled it and proceeded to bombard the new number 10 with high pitched invectives.

Iceman... he just gave him a swag smile and a thumbsup like he received a compliment hahaha

If that happens in every match, why is no one yelling at Messi?

Again, you're doing everything upside down. You should blame the players not yelling on Messi. Not vice-versa joder!

Laplacian

There is no other option simply because he can create magic that can lead to a goal, or score himself, out of nowhere. This is too valuable for any team to have. I mean really the only way to decrease his influence is to not play him. Even then, how confident are you that Fati, Cou, and Griez will score every game? Who's going to feed them the ball? Messi's passes have led to goals in all of these three matches to start la liga.

Agreed, the risk was worth it. Keyword was. Not anymore.

serghei

Anyway, something for Messi's stat-obsessed fans.

0 goals excluding penalties, and 0 assists in 3 games.

Coutinho has 1 goal and 2 assists in 2 games. Fati has 3 goals.

Last edited:

Rory

That's not the point. The point is the team's captain shouldn't bully his teammates, especially his much younger teammates.

?bully? you must be trolling. He set up a chance and wanted the ball back to feet for what most likely was a clear goal. Fati didn?t look at the pass and instead shot from a weaker position and didn?t score. So then Messi turns to yell that he was in space and wanted it back. It?s not that deep.

serghei

?bully? you must be trolling. He set up a chance and wanted the ball back to feet for what most likely was a clear goal. Fati didn?t look at the pass and instead shot from a weaker position and didn?t score. So then Messi turns to yell that he was in space and wanted it back. It?s not that deep.

You think bullying has to mean something physical?

Richard.H

@BBZ while i agree with you generally, in no sport would the other players yell at the best player on the team. Just the way things work in sports and even in companies. If any players dares to yell at Lebron they would probably be traded the next season.

serghei

No and it?s hilarious that?s what you assume I think

No, I just asked you an honest question. That yelling is intimidating for the younger players. If you think it's good he does those things, fine by me. I think it's nasty and doesn't help the team at all.

Anyway, something for Messi's stat-obsessed fans.

0 goals excluding penalties, and 0 assists in 3 games.

Coutinho has 1 goal and 2 assists in 2 games. Fati has 3 goals.

I can remember easily four goals which came from an important contribution of Messi. For example, the goal of Coutinho today (an easy goal) started from a very good long-pass from Messi to Alba that surprised the Sevillan's defence and made them do the mistake.

xxxxxx

When things are not working, we fall in the same routine as always..... pass it to Messi and hope for the best. This is going to be a major problem this season.

5ergio_Busquets

Messi fanboys defending him and saying that Messi repeatedly yelling at a young player for making a different decision than what he would have liked shouldn't affect the player's confidence should try putting themselves in Fati's position. A 17 years old kid trying to prove yourself and Lionel Messi, the greatest player in the club's history and one of the greatest football players of all time, yelling at you whenever you do something he doesn't like on the field. Wouldn't that make you hesitate before making a decision next time and be worried about Messi's reaction? And what effect would that have on your performace in the game?

Last edited:

malvolio

When things are not working, we fall in the same routine as always..... pass it to Messi and hope for the best. This is going to be a major problem this season.

it's normal. all other attackers are shit. and aside from coutinho, we don't have midfielders that create danger in the final third. so no wonder they choose to pass it to messi.

people in here talking like messi wants to play with shit teammates and do it all by himself

Home of Barca Fans