Lionel Messi - v7

A legendary day for Leo. Already 6 years has past. Time goes too fast.

I was there in second row. 😢 It brings me some goosebumps when I re-watch the highlights.
By the way everytime I went to Camp Nou he score at least three goals. Last time was in February VS Eibar, four goals.
Next match with public, I'll be there, because I AM🍀
(except for Jordi Alba who scored against goal but who cares...)

I was there in second row. 😢 It brings me some goosebumps when I re-watch the highlights.
By the way everytime I went to Camp Nou he score at least three goals. Last time was in February VS Eibar, four goals.
Next match with public, I'll be there, because I AM🍀

Haha, the exact opposite of my Barca live experiences. I watched 4 games live and Messi never scored. It was Bayern : Barca 2013 (4:0) Barca:Atleti 2014 (1:1 goal disallowed from Messi) Bayern:Barca 2015 (3:2) and Barca:Malaga 2015 (1:0 Vermalens only goal for the club)

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I was there in second row. �� It brings me some goosebumps when I re-watch the highlights.
Next match with public, I'll be there, because I AM��

So everytime you go to Camp Nou we can put a bet with huge money that Leo will atleast score three goals ?:barcascarf:

Haha, the exact opposite of my Barca live experiences. I watched 4 games live and Messi never scored. It was Bayern : Barca 2013 (4:0) Barca:Atleti 2014 (1:1 goal disallowed from Messi) Bayern:Barca 2015 (3:2) and Barca:Malaga 2015 (1:0 Vermalens only goal for the club)

You're still lucky to assist biggest matches! 😎 I said "everytime I went to Camp Nou"... It's actually two games 😁 hehe.

snowy

Ok that's it. One of the socios in here, give M-A a box-seat at Camp Nou and a Limo-Jet service for away games.

5ergio_Busquets

Did anyone else notice that he is being particularly harsh with Fati when he gives the ball away or shoots instead of passing to him when he is in a good position, shouting and showing angry gestures? He certainly didn't do that with Suarez when he was destroyig the attacks of his team. A little jealous of the new star maybe?

Hardy

Did anyone else notice that he is being particularly harsh with Fati when he gives the ball away or shoots instead of passing to him when he is in a good position, shouting and showing angry gestures? He certainly didn't do that with Suarez when he was destroyig the attacks of his team. A little jealous of the new star maybe?

yes, he did a couple of times against Villareal as well

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Its like Pep and Zlatan said a few years ago. He doesnt likw it when a new star comes to the team but I think its a normal reaction, Ronaldo wouldnt like it also.

Home of Barca Fans