Lionel Messi - v7

xxxxxx

The amigos have got to stick together.

Messi probably won't give a shit this season. Wait till his teammates start playing shit. He might not even pass them the pass and do it all himself.

Barcilliant

That idiot Barto should have sold Messi. His fucking ego and concern about his "🙄 legacy" "🙄 lol as the president who sold Messi did us in.
We could have done with the money plus there wouldn't be a disgruntled player and tactical headache to deal with.

Porque

The amigos will probably be the new Man Utd "Class of 92". After their careers taking bookings together for events, businesses and soccer schools.

Can call themselves something like "Club de Mate (Griezmann not welcome)"

Raketa10

EiwAs5PWoAA_7S8

WTF?! This is just too much!

xxxxxx

We've become a one man team. Even the future presidents are saying they're going to build the team around Messi. We can't seriously can't see a future past a 33-year-old player.

We could have saved a lot in salaries. We could have got some type of fee for him. We could have finally started to look to the future and rebuilt our team. But no, we would rather a really unhappy player who probably isn't going to give a shit this season.

We let Rakitic, Vidal and Suarez go for basically nothing. And I don't care we've saved a bunch in salaries, because that's money not saved till next summer.

serghei

Pretty embarrassing post by Messi to be honest. I get that his best friend is leaving, but a post like this for someone who has played in Barcelona for 6 seasons (while a lot, not like it's some lifelong 20+ year Xavi Iniesta type connection) is quite cringe. A simple goodluck and take care message would have not been a problem but an emotional rant like this makes him seem like the petulant child he is made out to be by the Messi critiques.

The fact that Suarez's time was up was clear for everyone to see, I'm not sure what 'kicked out like this' means really, other than the fact that Messi would happily play with all the amigos for another 5 seasons with training sessions that resemble a walk in the park. Really, I'm not anti Messi per say, but his actions and words of late are starting to get on my nerves, and he's not leaving any room for the benefit of doubt when it comes to his amigo ways.

Cuckold of a club that we still letting him be captain, for real, we are the worlds biggest joke at this moment,

Very good post. We are run by a group of cowards and fanboys who bow down to the Messi shrine hurting the institution and the club itself. Messi could say tomorrow he will extend if he is allowed to train just one hour a week and the dumb fans will demand the club to put this clause in his contract and extend him.

Raketa10

This is just too much. We should have sold him last month when we had a chance. He will be a pure poison in the locker room.

ini4ever

Fuck off Barto, he disrespected everyone within the club first and foremost. glad Leo took another shot against this fucking pathetic person.
p.s: not a long time ago some people here were begging Leo to show some courage against Barto but it seems now every actions he makes you turn it against him, yeah keep it going :wave:

ini4ever

Pretty embarrassing post by Messi to be honest. I get that his best friend is leaving, but a post like this for someone who has played in Barcelona for 6 seasons (while a lot, not like it's some lifelong 20+ year Xavi Iniesta type connection) is quite cringe. A simple goodluck and take care message would have not been a problem but an emotional rant like this makes him seem like the petulant child he is made out to be by the Messi critiques.

The fact that Suarez's time was up was clear for everyone to see, I'm not sure what 'kicked out like this' means really, other than the fact that Messi would happily play with all the amigos for another 5 seasons with training sessions that resemble a walk in the park. Really, I'm not anti Messi per say, but his actions and words of late are starting to get on my nerves, and he's not leaving any room for the benefit of doubt when it comes to his amigo ways.

Cuckold of a club that we still letting him be captain, for real, we are the worlds biggest joke at this moment,

Read the post mate, he doesn't say he shouldn't leave but the way he was treated like himself (Barto lied to him). Anyways this was his last message to that disgusting person ever managed the club and hopefully he's gone soon.

Raketa10

Fuck off Barto, he disrespected everyone within the club first and foremost. glad Leo took another shot against this fucking pathetic person.
p.s: not a long time ago some people here were begging Leo to show some courage against Barto but it seems now every actions he makes you turn it against him, yeah keep it going :wave:

I agree but this is not the way to go. He is just showing he is butt hurt for loosing his amigos. Did he as a captain say anything when Raki left? No! Did he say anything when we lost 8-2? Did he say anything when we were demolished at Anfield? No! But now, he is writing songs for his bellowed Vidal and Suarez. He is a GOAT as a player but as a person and as a captain he is far from great.

serghei

What I don't understand is that he is criticizing Barca for a lack of a project and poor performances that don't allow them to play for the big titles, but at the same time he looks angry when pals like Vidal or Suarez have to leave the club because their performances are no longer sufficient on a top-level.

Either you keep all your buddies and play like the last few years or you start a change in the outdated team.

He has to realize himself that defensive work is not enough if his buddy Suarez also does little defensive work (next to him).

Messi earns for three top players and would like to continue to have his buddies, who have grown old and are underperforming, on the team ... But at the same time the squad should play for all titles. Doesn't make sense.

That's the whole problem in the first place. In a selfish way, the Amigos were in an amazing position all this time. Huge salary, light work, others doing the effort while you do the creative part and walk on the field. Dreamlike scenario. If not for serial humiliations in Europe. That's what hit them.

The only problem for them is that this unprofessional, lazy attitude has consequences in the long run. And now we are finally starting to see them.

Also, let's not go around the bush. Reconstruction for Messi meant getting Neymar back. Not only he didn't get Neymar back, but the club also axed Suarez instead. :lol: That's like killer blow. Instead of 3 Amigos, it's now only 1.

Last edited:

malvolio

Read the post mate, he doesn't say he shouldn't leave but the way he was treated like himself (Barto lied to him). Anyways this was his last message to that disgusting person ever managed the club and hopefully he's gone soon.

nah, forum de amigos in full force now. nobody can stop them :lol:

Home of Barca Fans