Ligue 1

Morten

Not watching, but am i correct to assume that PSG has turned into a one-dimensional team ala RM 12/13, great on the counter, awful against low blocks?

Newcomer

Not watching, but am i correct to assume that PSG has turned into a one-dimensional team ala RM 12/13, great on the counter, awful against low blocks?

They are shit. Simple.

Yeah, they are better on the counter because their stars are given space and can make the difference when on their day. They are still shit though because they can't even defend properly like a good counter attacking team.

Hardy

nah, they are just great against barca and shit against everyone else :lol:

Newcomer

Mbapp? (i know you are mostly interested in him) is dropping a -1/10 performance tonight. No shot, losing balls, not even trying, not beating anyone, shit.

JamDav1982

PSG wishing they could come up against the Barca tactics of play a fairly high line, leave Mbappe in acres of space and dont press the ball.

Could barely hand pick an approach to set up against them that was worse than Barca in midweek.

fergus90

We've got more chance overcoming the PSG defeat by playing the youngsters similar to Inter away last year. Our supposed strongest XI is that shit that we get done again, even by this PSG side.

Home of Barca Fans