Ligue 1

Jair Ventura

I thought the penalty was iffy more than soft. Thought Loreient played really well, Jordan Ayew especially but that PSG played a bit better. World class in all but finishing and keeping, but I can't complain too much, we got the win. All in all, beautiful football from both sides.

Glad to be getting Lucas back. Lavezzi is hot garbage.

Also, Ibra is back.

Bertus

Yeah I'm sure they will beat Barca :rofl1:

What a terrible performance. They can thank the referee big time here.

Bertus

I thought the penalty was iffy more than soft. Thought Loreient played really well, Jordan Ayew especially but that PSG played a bit better. World class in all but finishing and keeping, but I can't complain too much, we got the win. All in all, beautiful football from both sides.

Glad to be getting Lucas back. Lavezzi is hot garbage.

Also, Ibra is back.

PSG's attack is garbage, really.

They won't get 50 chances to score against Barca.

Jair Ventura

I fear PSG a lot less after this game

Considering both clubs respective histories, I don't think Barca has any cause to fear Paris at all. But to be fair, it was only a few weeks back Barca dropped points against Malaga, and only a week ago when Eibar played them relatively well. Considering how well Paris played elsewhere I think it's fair to look at their match ups the last two weeks in the same context.

When is Lucas back for PSG?

He'll be back on the 5th of April for the tie with Marseille.

Internazionale

:lol: at people saying the first penalty was soft. Almost broke his ankle. Second one is soft though. Agree with Juvens, they've no problem creating chances. Finishing on the other hand

Jair Ventura

Nice up 1 against Lyon through the 1st half. The former looks really good going forward, as Eduardo of Brazil/Porto is really pressing Lyon's back line. Jordan Amavi is absolute class, he'll be the best LB in the world in 2 or 3 seasons. Ligue 1, by way of PSG hopefully, need make sure he stays home in France.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans