Ligue 1

zanela

That was some end to the match. :D

I'm glad they dropped the use of the orange-colored ball they'd last season. Such a turn off that was.

Bertus

Paris should have won it. Missed some chances.

Nope, they deserved to lose. You don't deserve to win when you play like that. It was horrible.

And nice of Blanc to make TS starts after just 3 days of training. If he wants to be fired, it's a good start.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Just a couple of months into his new job and Bielsa has clashed with a player already :lol:

Bertus

Just a couple of months into his new job and Bielsa has clashed with a player already :lol:

Well, I know people like super serious Coaches, but Bielsa just sent an sms to Amlalfitano saying something like "Don't ever come back to training. I don't want you even if I never met you. Can't fire you, but it's as if you are. Ciao byebye GG". So yeah now he complains that said player is furious to be treated worse than a dog.

Bielsa is a prick. I would not like a coach like him here. Even Vahid Halihodzic doesn't act like that.

Alarcón

lol Monaco... if they lose Falcao too, I don't think they'll reach next year's CL, there are plenty of teams who look much stronger than them atm

L

linetty

JaggedEnviousBarebirdbat.gif

Home of Barca Fans