Ligue 1

Messi983

Lyon are bottom of Ligue 1, still without a win in 9 games this season. They've lost against Clermont (who were also winless before this game) last night at home.

WTH is going on with them?

khaled_a_d

Jonathan David should move to a bigger club tbh, he stayed too long there.
With 1 year left in contract, it should happen next summer.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Jonathan David should move to a bigger club tbh, he stayed too long there.
With 1 year left in contract, it should happen next summer.

Fabrizio Romano has been working overtime the last two years trying to get him sold :lol: Always reporting how big clubs are very interested in him only for nothing to happen.

Must be some strange reason behind he's still at Lille.

khaled_a_d

Fabrizio Romano has been working overtime the last two years trying to get him sold :lol: Always reporting how big clubs are very interested in him only for nothing to happen.

Must be some strange reason behind he's still at Lille.

Lille isn't known to sell cheaply and they are fairly wealthy club, he was their record signing too. I would guess he was simply never worth the the asking price (50-80M I would imagine)
For a 25-35M he is worth it.
Could replace Osmihan in Napoli

delancey

So apparently Ligue 1 will be sponsored by McDonalds instead of Uber next season. :lol:

I don’t know man! These sponsorships cheapen the league! What’s next, State Farm Ligue 1? :lol:

At least choose a bank or something a bit classier than Uber or McDonalds. lol

Horatio

You're welcome
So apparently Ligue 1 will be sponsored by McDonalds instead of Uber next season. :lol:

I don’t know man! These sponsorships cheapen the league! What’s next, State Farm Ligue 1? :lol:

At least choose a bank or something a bit classier than Uber or McDonalds. lol
Let me guess, you’d opt Ben & Jerry League 1

Home of Barca Fans