Liga Round 27: Barca - Mallorca 1-0

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Don't know what to expect and can we even rotate enough with so many injuries.

Worth noting Mallorca beat Girona last weekend so they will be confident.

Porque

We will be lucky to get a point against the Copa finalists.

But then again, lucky is Oscar Hernandez middle name.

Rosspep13

Is anyone looking for 2 tickets for this match as we were meant to attend on the 10th before they changed the date

Horatio

You're welcome
Da hell why is this today? I have a family dinner. Ffs will have to stream it during dinner

Messi983

Reports Mika Faye will be called up for the game.

Here we go. Still no Shark though.

65eafd1c7253c.jpeg

Porque

I think we can afford to rest Lewy for Roque here, but reports are a Joao-Lewy-Lamine/Raphi front three.

Midfield with forced changes.

behindbrowneyes

Thanks for the reminder. Would've missed this one otherwise. Good that team has one more day rest to prepare for Napoli. Most important game of the season.
Napoli plays tonight too.

Messi983

Would give some rest to Kounde and Cancelo. Gundo too but cant' really afford that.

MATS; Roberto, Christensen, Cubarsi, Fort; Romeu, Gundo, Fermin; Felix, Roque, Raphinha

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
God damn I rarely look forward to our games anymore - even less with Gavin, Pedri and FdJ out :rolleyes: This is going to be a rough one...

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Would give some rest to Kounde and Cancelo. Gundo too but cant' really afford that.

MATS; Roberto, Christensen, Cubarsi, Fort; Romeu, Gundo, Fermin; Felix, Roque, Raphinha
Romeu gives me the shivers, I can't remember a player being so shit for us and I've been a fan since 1990ish :rolleyes:

Windhook

Romeu gives me the shivers, I can't remember a player being so shit for us and I've been a fan since 1990ish :rolleyes:
Comparable to Alex Song playing in our legendary squad.

Barca are missing 3 key midfielders at this point - Gavi, Frenkie and Pedri. Doesn't look good, I know players will fight hard, the Xavi way, but the lack of quality is absolutely clear as a day.

Home of Barca Fans