Liga | Round 24: Atlético de Madrid vs. FC Barcelona 1-2

F

FlaFCB

The ball seemed to be very heavy/slow. Don't expect this Barca to play legendary football under these conditions

It was the pitch. Grass was long. That's still not a valid excuse, given how we've been playing all season.

MagIX

Good win, vs a very difficult opponent.
Considering our recent matches vs atm and psg, we were better. Good for the morale and confidence.

JerseyAddict

Second half was realy not that bad. We controlled a lot. They did not press us,high so we had a breather and some things looked oooook... I watched on my mobile so maybe it was about the ,"big picture" :)

serghei

Yea, the first half was good. But I think Atletico won the first half and we were lucky not the be down at least a goal at HT. Maybe they got tired.

Galning

Have you not noticed how heavy the ball seemed to be ?! This pitch seemed to be thick and/or dry ! It was very very hard to play some proper possession football.

Considering these circumstances I take my hats off to Lucho and the team. I hope we'll stay with a similar line-up against Gijon

Commentators said the grass was really long and Atlético didn't water it.

eaman

Great result poor performance. I'm not sure if anyone mentioned it but I think we were lucky atleticos champions league hangover kicked in in the last half hour. It happens every team especially when they play away from home. Still our midfield was dominated in the first and rafinha is definitely not the answer to the xavi problem. Neymar looked very good and Messi created a few chances and scored a very important winner but the team need an overhaul in the summer. Good result in a tough place to get one though

Home of Barca Fans