Liga Round 19: Las Palmas - Barca 1-2

Neeraj

100% penalty. He jumped and the defender pushed him in the air. What’s there to contest?
I do think it's a penalty, but could see that also not being given. And if not given, VAR may not have intervened.. The push was pretty light. But correct penaldo.

Morten

People always say we get late lucky wins, but man, these catalonian sides score more late winners than anyone.

You lot are the 90 minute merchants now.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Damn he added to the big chances missed stat. Lewandowski might have competition.

Wizzbar

New signing
What a team of morons...the most naive, predictible and biggest bunch of players who apsolutely don't deserve to wear Barcelona's shirt, in last 30 years...+ Xavi...this guy is so limited as coach on tactical level, limited about innovations, about having "nose" for making changes at right time, limited about all things necessary in modern football...I feel shame and stomach pain during EVERY fucking game...I don't give a shit about this pitty won tonight at the last moment...they SUCK, they are BAD, and all this system need a BIG REMONT...

Sorin

I do think it's a penalty, but could see that also not being given. And if not given, VAR may not have intervened.. The push was pretty light. But correct penaldo.
In the air it’s easier to get unbalanced. Gundogan may have milked it but if he would not, a push in the penalty box would again be overlooked.

Home of Barca Fans