Liga | Round 11: Sevilla FC - FC Barcelona 1-2

vlad

I don't give a shit even if Sevilla is a brilliant side at home, a draw is still bad for us.

We must make the gap to Real Madrid smaller.

After all, they're in 1st place with 5 points ahead of us atm.

i know, but its not all about barca, lets be honest, barca is on bad form for quite a long time, they look that they can lose points anywhere, and today, they playing vs top side in la liga. And about real, sure 5 points is pretty big gap, but its still early, they didnt play vs atletico, at mestalla, and vs sevilla, they had pretty easy matches until now, hardest was vs villareal at home and bilbao at home, so for me, draw would not be bad.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I want to see the team put effort and not get themselves embarrassed. Midfield should step up, that is all I care about right now. A defeat here is not bad, with madrid derby around the corner and we will have clasico also to make it up. That doesn't mean I will not be sad if he loses but it is not crisis mode or something. It is Sevilla at their home that too with Sampaoli as their coach.

gasgas

[formation=name.of.the.shirt]
ter Stegen
Marlon-Mascherano-Umtiti-Digne
0-0-0-0-0-0-Busquets-0
0-0-Denis-0-0-0-0-0-0-Arda
0-Neymar-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-Messi-0-0-0-Suarez-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

I don't know if it's just my device but that left side is empty :lol:

I think the right sided Sevilla players will have a free run considering our team occupies the center and the right side only :D

Caramel

Ah, ok.

Wouldn't mind that tbh. :)

Honestly though, don't you think him changing formation/midfield every game is disrupting play? They haven't played enough here for it not to be an issue.
We still don't know who's the starter there lol. Idk man i wish he'd stick with one of them for a while at least =(

JerseyAddict

Yes. The team needs some consistency in lineup. I know there is a lot of injurirs but there has to be clear who is now in charge in midfield.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Honestly though, don't you think him changing formation/midfield every game is disrupting play? They haven't played enough here for it not to be an issue.
We still don't know who's the starter there lol. Idk man i wish he'd stick with one of them for a while at least =(

Yes. The team needs some consistency in lineup. I know there is a lot of injurirs but there has to be clear who is now in charge in midfield.

I think it's a problem because noone is good enough (or above other B options) to step in for Iniesta-Rakitic.
Denis and Rafinha deserve as much chances as Gomes does, if not more.

Will be interesting to see who he picks here.

kilian

Really nervous about the game. Our form is far from ideal and Sevilla is pretty good this season. It`ll be a tough game.

snowy

I don't know if it's just my device but that left side is empty :lol:

I think the right sided Sevilla players will have a free run considering our team occupies the center and the right side only :D

Your eyes must be playin tricks on you again ;)
I also get the tilt but that's cuz I'm on my boat.
h62cojb
now that's the kind of defense we need. Let's sign him up hehe

dakt

Oh gosh....I don't want to watch it. Possible loss would leave us 5pts behind the white ponies.

raskolnikov

Logically we will ger beat but I hope to see a warrior type performance where we go all out to win it. Cant be complacent again and screw things up.

Home of Barca Fans