Liga | Round 1: FC Barcelona - Real Betis 2-0

weloveyuner

Could you imagine what our team would look like without Messi? This time Suarez got hurt. But the next time it could be Messi, and I hate to think what our attacking 3 would look like then.

Honestly we currently have a more than enough squad to win La Liga ... assuming the manager is excellent at his job. Champions League, that is another story.

Other way round actually. There is no way we can compete with Madrid's squad over 38 games. In the CL you never know, we could get a couple of lucky draws, after that all it takes is God mode Messi in 3 games. If Chelsea could win it in 2012, anyone can :lol:

I hope we get absolutely no luck this season until the board are gone though. I'm honestly at the point where I want us to lose games until they gtfo. I seriously wouldn't mind us being in a Europa League spot by December if it means the board are gone.

Last edited:

kattanib

Other way round actually. There is no way we can compete with Madrid's squad over 38 games. In the CL you never know, we could get a couple of lucky draws, after that all it takes is God mode Messi in 3 games. If Chelsea could win it in 2012, anyone can :lol:

I hope we get absolutely no luck this season until the board are gone though. I'm honestly at the point where I want us to lose games until they gtfo. I seriously wouldn't mind us being in a Europa League spot by December if it means the board are gone.

Very simple math with 0% margin of error. Let us say that Real Madrid are stronger than us; Atletico are equal; and every other team is weaker. That is 104 points if we win every game; draw with Atletico home and away; and lose to Madrid home and away ;)

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Think they need to lower the ticket prices or something, because the stadium is barely half full.

Kuchi

The fuck...only progression forward done by or towards messi...no initiative...no plan...just rely on messi...

We are fucked and i hope messi speeds up the board resignation..its our only hope for a competitive team next season....

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
This is all Messi so far. Never thought I would see such a shitty attack at Barca again. Roberto doing far more than Deulo and Paco. We got absolutely no speed on the counter, and people want us to get Coutinho?!

Zincubus

Banned
Could you imagine what our team would look like without Messi? This time Suarez got hurt. But the next time it could be Messi, and I hate to think what our attacking 3 would look like then.

That's why I'm thinking we should pay what it takes to get Dybala NOW ... he can cover for Neymar or Messi and even midfield ...

JerseyAddict

No bad as I thought it will be but all creation is on Messi. Defence and transition is ok but creation = 0. Raki is playing to safe. Risk free.

Delofeu missed nice chance at the start abd Messi shot in 23rd min. That is all.

We need someone to create. Messi can drop at 40m from goal and score.

Home of Barca Fans