Liga l Round 9: Valencia CF - FC Barcelona 2-3

serghei

Great line-up. Exactly what I wanted.

Let's smash them.

The line-up is excellent, but we still have to show up and prove we want to win this game badly. So far this season, the attitude is not the one that is needed to take the 3rd La Liga title win in a row.

Devils

The line-up is excellent, but we still have to show up and prove we want to win this game badly. So far this season, the attitude is not the one that is needed to take the 3rd La Liga title win in a row.

Completely agree.

Hell, I want to see a driven mentality anf fight today more than I actually want to see beautiful football.

We already underestimated Celta and paid for it, the same thing can happen today against Valencia if we allow it.

Edit: Suarez should pick up a intentional yellow today. Doubt we will nee him vs Granada at home.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

We are fucking up big time in the second half. Losing posession constantly, yellows left and right, Iniesta injured, 2 goals conceded in a few minutes and trailing Real 5 points tomorrow. Sigh

BarçaBarça

someone will get a red card after full time. Toxic atmosphere, mostly due to the worst referee performance of the season so far.

Asylum15

Loved seeing Messi's passion at the end, and giving the Valencia fans a mouthful.

We played garbage again, no control, cohesion and allowing our opposition enormous spaces between our lines.

We WILL improve, but better teams will hurt us.

Home of Barca Fans