Liga l Round 5: FC Barcelona - Atletico de Madrid 1-1

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Rafa is in form?
A guy played 90 minutes against Levante, 29 minutes against Celtic and 6 minutes against Bilbao.
125 minutes in total this season.
How can you be in form when you played only 125 minutes?

On this topic, Rafinha is in form after 125 minutes played.
On the other topic, Denis already proved that he possess skills needed for Barca, even though he played 6 matches in his Barca's career etc.

People are lately using these superlatives way too often.

You don't need to play a lot of matches to be in form. Neymar played in almost every match last spring and was bad. He implies that Rafinha showed a decent perfomance against a demoralized Celtic side & was very good vs Leganes, arguably the third best Barca player that day, so he is in form right now.

hulinat

Rafa is in form?
A guy played 90 minutes against Levante, 29 minutes against Celtic and 6 minutes against Bilbao.
125 minutes in total this season.
How can you be in form when you played only 125 minutes?

On this topic, Rafinha is in form after 125 minutes played.
On the other topic, Denis already proved that he possess skills needed for Barca, even though he played 6 matches in his Barca's career etc.

People are lately using these superlatives way too often.

youre the one who has been bitching about denis being poor/meh and not good enough. nevertheless rafa should be in the squad

Devils

I hate these strange new times we play games at wtf? So fucking inconvenient.

I can only watch the first half of this so hopefully we put the game to bed in 45 min.

PhilS

So, with this 18, who is the backup at RB? Masch? Digne? Is the backup contingency to switch to 3-4-3?

Trickykid

The speed of Gameiro, Griezmann and Carrasco scares me more than a bit. Masch and Busi better step up their game tonight.

i_bleed_blaugrana

With Gabi in the center we have to stretch the pitch, so please guys: wide, wide, wide. Attack from the wings, make them shift their lines to the ball and start our attacks from there. Messi needs to be on the touch line some.

Exciting game, first real test of the competitive season.

Home of Barca Fans