Liga l Round 14: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-1

Zebulun

Barcelona XI:

Ter Stegen, Piqué, Rakitic, Sergio, Suarez, Messi, Neymar, Mascherano, Alba, Roberto, Gomes

Zebulun

Real Madrid XI: Navas, Carvajal, Ramos, Varane, Marcelo, Kovacic, Modric, Isco, Lucas Vazquez, Ronaldo, Benzema

Raketa10

I was hoping for Iniesta in starting line up. I would rather see him from the start and than pull him out after 50-55 min if he is ready...

Zebulun

I was hoping for Iniesta in starting line up. I would rather see him from the start and than pull him out after 50-55 min if he is ready...

yeah we all would but he's prolly not 100% match fit. Big decision from lucho to start rakitic and gomes.

Zebulun

atleast play denis instead of gomes ffs

yeah i'm really dissappointed denis isnt starting as well, considering he's the only mid player we have besides iniesta that drifts between the lines and rakitic's form went to shit.

F

FlaFCB

Strange when rm have a better midfield than Barça. Sigh. It's a must win, hope the guys are motivated, and not lethargic or sleep walking.

Chong Li

Great starting eleven. How does the slo-mo turtle Gomes deserve to start the most important game of the season???

Another masterpiece by our genius (hopefully soon to be former) coach.

Now I'm actually glad I don't have to watch...

Home of Barca Fans