Liga l Round 14: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-1

serghei

I'm with you on that. I cannot see us winning the league this season. Real Madrid are due a title anyhow. 1 in 8 years for them is fucking poor for a club that size. I'd take a CDR win this season and regroup in the summer.

I think if Madrid are due a title anyhow, we are due a Champions League win while not being favourites for a change. Revenge for 2010 and 2012.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Regardless of the result, our problems are much deeper than this, and only time will tell if we are on the right path.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I think if Madrid are due a title anyhow, we are due a Champions League win while not being favourites for a change. Revenge for 2010 and 2012.
I'd take the CDR and a runners up spot in the league at this moment in time.

JerseyAddict

Well... As you all take something. I will take LaL and UCL. Cause we still can ;) don't surrender in december. Look at last year LaLiga. That is something to look at as an example. And yes. It is a good example.

serghei

I'm not worried about Madrid's level in La Liga, strictly footballing wise. They're not playing that great. But I'm worried about their resources of winning games they aren't playing great in. They do that more often than normal. I think their motivation is higher than ours and this matters the most over 38 games.

Total-Football

What scares me most tomorrow is ronaldo.. that motherfucker always turn on his cheat in mode in big matches . And it s always the same shit. Accelerate towards the box. 2 do a step over 3 run into the first defender in sight 4 fall down contact or no contact.. he did this shit agaist pique and busqets numerous times.. it s a mystery that this serial diver dont get called on his bullshit by football fans and media.. so much for a self proclaimed best player.. fuck off

El Guaje

What scares me most tomorrow is ronaldo.. that motherfucker always turn on his cheat in mode in big matches . And it s always the same shit. Accelerate towards the box. 2 do a step over 3 run into the first defender in sight 4 fall down contact or no contact.. he did this shit agaist pique and busqets numerous times.. it s a mystery that this serial diver dont get called on his bullshit by football fans and media.. so much for a self proclaimed best player.. fuck off

lol most players do that. We have a even dirtier guy in Suarez. Neymar isnt a saint either...

Total-Football

lol most players do that. We have a even dirtier guy in Suarez. Neymar isnt a saint either...
Neymar have the reputation of a serial diver.. why we dont hear about ronaldo.. at least neymar exagerates, the other straight falls looking for a penalty to save his life

El Guaje

Neymar have the reputation of a serial diver.. why we dont hear about ronaldo.. at least neymar exagerates, the other straight falls looking for a penalty to save his life

Yeah... which is why id like to have post-match reviewing by officials like they did (or still maybe do?) in Serie A. I remember Krasic getting banned for diving after they went through the situation after the game. If a player dives and draws a red card or penalty, he should be banned for several games. For every ban, the duration gets longer. That will most certainly keep players from diving.

I'm not worried about Madrid's level in La Liga, strictly footballing wise. They're not playing that great. But I'm worried about their resources of winning games they aren't playing great in. They do that more often than normal. I think their motivation is higher than ours and this matters the most over 38 games.

They're the second best in the world when it comes to winning while playing like shit (the best being Chelsea). At least among the big clubs. We're probably the worst.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

We´re gonna win tomorrow. EVIL will be defeated once again.

Does it really matter?

We beat RM twice in Tatas season and still ended up without a trophy. Being consistent over the long haul is what matters.

Let's hope Zidane fucks up tactically and Messi has a blinder.

Very pessimistic about this....

i_bleed_blaugrana

Worried. We either need Suarez to find form or Messi and Iniesta to save us.

Denis should start over Raki and Gomes but that's just me.

Hope for at least a draw. I'll see you guys in the chat.

Home of Barca Fans