Liga l Round 10: FC Barcelona - Granada 1-0

SeloBarca

I just dont enjoy watching the team as much as i did before.
Dont like how we play at all relying to much on MSN and with a really weak midfield.
Dont play as a team anymore.

serghei

Pretty shit game from the team. And we're changing things up so often, that we look absolutely clueless at times. This 2nd half, Rakitic was for the most part a central-left defender, with Umtiti CB and Mascherano RCB. I mean, what the fuck is that?

utility73

Three points but irresponsible to cruise home such a narrow lead like this.
Even against such an awful opponent shit can happen anytime.

Richard.H

I don't know what to think of this season. Neymar has been off and our new signings in mid and forward haven't really impressed. This could be a shaky season....

Raketa10

Don't know what are we doing in training but our ENTIRE squad is tottaly out of shape. There is not one single player who is in the good shape right now NOT ONE! When this is the case than manager is to blame and that is the fact.

serghei

I don't know what to think of this season. Neymar has been off and our new signings in mid and forward haven't really impressed. This could be a shaky season....

I think the motivation in the squad has dropped, that's 1, and Lucho has too many solutions now, and he's constantly trying to mix things up, and in a not too clever way. Unfortunately, no one knows what he's actually trying to accomplish.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Pretty shit game from the team. And we're changing things up so often, that we look absolutely clueless at times. This 2nd half, Rakitic was for the most part a central-left defender, with Umtiti CB and Mascherano RCB. I mean, what the fuck is that?

What the fuck was that? That change allowed us to circulate the ball better lol. Rakitic was too isolated during the first half and we could not get the ball forward. So the fullbacks were pushed higher up the pitch and Rakitic dropped to the LCB position.

bismp

This Granada was maybe the worst opponent i have seen in my life.

And we beat them with 1-0 :lucho:

Wick

I just dont enjoy watching the team as much as i did before.
Dont like how we play at all relying to much on MSN and with a really weak midfield.
Dont play as a team anymore.

If you don't enjoy it, then I suggest you go on and watch Manchester City and your boy Gündogan instead of watching Barca.

This way of playing has won us everything. Yes, there are some bad matches, but that was also the case with Pep at Barca. Midfield is plenty good in most matches, and the attack is spectacular.

Home of Barca Fans