Leroy Sane

khaled_a_d

Are RB Leipzig going to get promoted to the BuLi?

According to transfermarket they are top of 2nd division with first half of the season is over
8 points ahead of 3rd place Nuremberg .IIRC top 2 promoted and 3rd team play with 16th in Bundesliga

Acer

nothing of special on him. It seems a great talent amid the general mediocrity. I mean dybala is considered a great talent, but if you see Aguero at 19, he was already world class.
Another example talking about tall left footed wingers, comparet to this guy, Robben, Di Maria, Ben Arfa(he never reached is full potential) have a technique that emerging talents like Berardi, Sane or Januzaj can only dream to have. It seems to me that today, are sufficient few fart, to proclaim someone a great talent.

I also don't know anyone tall young striker with the skill and the touch of Benzema

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Was shit against Mainz and was his lost possession that led to Schalke losing 2-1.
Ended up being subbed off.

Xavinho

It feels like i've been reading, "Manchester City are closing in on Sane" for a couple of months now. I wonder what the hold up is. If they do get him I think he'll eventually turn out to be a great player for them once he matures a bit. Kid's got so much potential.

[youtube]EJEM-GoiqXQ#t[/youtube]

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It feels like i've been reading, "Manchester City are closing in on Sane" for a couple of months now. I wonder what the hold up is. If they do get him I think he'll eventually turn out to be a great player for them once he matures a bit. Kid's got so much potential.

[youtube]EJEM-GoiqXQ#t[/youtube]

The latest thing I read was Schalke wanted 50m for him but City was only offering 40m with up to 8m incentives.

Yannik

Heidel basically confirmed that Sané has asked to leave and that Schalke will let him go this summer.
According to Reports they're just playing "poker" about the last few millions, something between 45-50m it is and according to every media outlet in Germany an agremeent is just a matter of time and not a matter of wether it will happen or not

Xavinho

The latest thing I read was Schalke wanted 50m for him but City was only offering 40m with up to 8m incentives.

Sounds like they're pretty close then. City should just pay up. It'd be better for them to get Sane as early as they can to give him as much time as possible to settle into the team. Could be a real star for them if he develops well over the next few seasons. He reminds me of a young Thierry Henry in his Monaco days.

Home of Barca Fans