Leroy Sane

xXKonan

Same Lee says there are fears he may have damaged his ACL.

[tw]1159200121843855360[/tw]

Last edited:

MTL_Barca

I know, but if he is adamant to leave, I think any club except PSG and Bayern would let him leave.

Pep said he can leave if he wants, so it's not like they force him to stay. According to UK media though City wants a Dembele like fee of 140-150M whereas Bayern probably wanted to get it done for 90-100. Who knows if that's true, but it would explain why the whole thing is taking so long because i'm not really buying into the story of Sané not knowing if he wants to go for like 2 months.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Pep said he can leave if he wants, so it's not like they force him to stay. According to UK media though City wants a Dembele like fee of 140-150M whereas Bayern probably wanted to get it done for 90-100. Who knows if that's true, but it would explain why the whole thing is taking so long because i'm not really buying into the story of Sané not knowing if he wants to go for like 2 months.

German media (Kicker, SportBild, SkySport Germany) said Sane has decided to join Bayern and there is even a personal agreement between Sane and Bayern (the telltale sign perhaps being Bayern is signing Sane's younger brother), however what is not there is an agreement between City and Bayern. I think City will let him go but will ask for a hefty fee north of 100m, which in my opinion Sane is not worth.

Jenks

I don't see the transfer happening. There's only half an hour left for City to replace him, and if the ACL injury rumours are true then I don't see Bayern spending big money on him right now.

Last edited:

Vahue

[tw]1159497435653246982[/tw]
ACL injury. In the worst case scenario his season is pretty much over.

Last edited:

Jenks

Actually, statistically speaking, if you return from that injury you're much more likely to reach or exceed the level you were already at than not, especially if you're as young as Sané.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans