Leicester

Kohe321

If Leicester go on to win the league it will without a doubt be one of the craziest stories in football history. You can make the argument that many factors had already come together to lay the foundations for an upset at the beginning of the season, but still I don't think anyone saw this coming.

In a year where Leicester wins the league, I can't help but wonder what Arsenal must be feeling. The circumstances were basically perfect for them to run away with it?

This is coming from someone who only loosely follows the EPL, so please poke holes in the above statements if there are any.

Catalan Fan

If Leicester go on to win the league it will without a doubt be one of the craziest stories in football history. You can make the argument that many factors had already come together to lay the foundations for an upset at the beginning of the season, but still I don't think anyone saw this coming.

In a year where Leicester wins the league, I can't help but wonder what Arsenal must be feeling. The circumstances were basically perfect for them to run away with it?

This is coming from someone who only loosely follows the EPL, so please poke holes in the above statements if there are any.

Your right.

As it stands either Leicester or Spurs "should" win it, aided and abetted by Chelsea + Utd problems, City struggling with injuries and Arsenal doing an Arsenal (seemingly blowing their chance).

Whoever wins it this yr, both Leicester AND Spurs both deserve huge credit I think ?

Morten

I know a couple of fans, and they are pretty much complaining about bad luck, Leicester getting lucky, injuries or whatever.
Thats probably not representative for the majority of the fans, but still, i found it quite funny.

Kohe321

Leicester is a perfect example of a team playing to their own strengths and managing their weaknesses very well. They really seem to be squeezing the most out of the squad they've got.

El Flaco

April 3rd 2015: 20th - 7 points from safety.

April 3rd 2016: 1st - 7 points clear.

Fantastic.

Last edited:

Catalan Fan

It is mental.It's unprecedented and it's doing my head in too :lol:

Champions League football all but guaranteed now.

See how it all pans out !

xXKonan

They are doing what they need to do and it's running down the clock.

I've seen people complain about the 1-0 wins but those wins are Vital and they need to keep grinding them out like that and make little mistakes as they are so close to the finish line.

barcafan161

They are doing what they need to do and it's running down the clock.

I've seen people complain about the 1-0 wins but those wins are Vital and they need to keep grinding them out like that and make little mistakes as they are so close to the finish line.
Hey it has worked so well for Atletico

DrPepper

Leicester :worthy:

DEM 1-0 wins. :worthy:

Turning the league into a one-horse race. :worthy:

More one-sided title race than Germany, Italy or Spain. :worthy:

Running away with the title. :worthy:

#JustLesterThings

Morten

Leicester :worthy:

DEM 1-0 wins. :worthy:

Turning the league into a one-horse race. :worthy:

More one-sided title race than Germany, Italy or Spain. :worthy:

Running away with the title. :worthy:

#JustLesterThings

Impossible, the title race cant be more one sided than it is in Germany.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Leicester have done incredible but right of this moment I wouldn't be surprised if teams are going easy on them to complete the 'fairytale', full credit to them though

Home of Barca Fans