Lautaro Martinez

xXKonan

Yeah, I'd rather not give away Semedo until we actually find a replacement.'

I have a feeling if we give him away we won't actually have the money to replace him and will try to get Emerson and there's a dispute that we can't get him until at least 2021.

Messi983

Personally I'd target other forwards ahead of Lautaro but it looks he's our priority. 60m + Vidal would be the most I'd pay for him. Including Semedo would be stupid.

And I'm not really a fan of Semedo but if we want to replace him I prefer to sell him to EPL for 40m than get him in some stupid swap deals where his value will be diminished anyway. Especially when negotiating with a cheap club like Inter.

Coutinho for Martinez will be the ideal deal for all parties.

I don't think Coutinho really fits into Conte's team. And they are not that stupid and also can't afford Coutinho's wages. :)

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Fell off a massive cliff ever since that injury in late autumn I think. Pass on him, at least for the next season.

mc_lovin

Only watched 15mins (halftime break Betis game) and he didnt get a single ball. Inter looked kind of shit in defence/midfield. I agree that 111ME would be excessive, but for a more reasonable price (unlikely) I would still love him here.

xXKonan

He has some great attributes.

But 111 Million for a guy that has only 1 year of top-level experience in Europe is ridiculous.

Raketa10

Anything above 60 mil for him is crazy. This kid has only had 6 good months on top level. During the last two months he showed nothing. For a reasonable price I would sign him but at 111 mil he is just another overpriced kid who would fail under the burden of that transfer.

Last edited:

Jallo

This guy is nothing special yet, he will eventually be the next great waste of money. I don’t know about you, but I want my striker to actually score goals, which he just doesn’t do with any consistence. So far his two good games against us have probably convinced Abidal and the clownshow he is worth a hundo.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Agreed, lost his marbles somehow and definitely not worth 111m.

But don’t worry, we won’t get him as we will throw everyone we have to get that snake back.

Barcilliant

This sounds stupid but I would take Lukaku over Lautaro. Lukaku has more experience, is a fucking bull and would occupy opposing defenders and actually be an outlet for crosses into the box.

Home of Barca Fans