Lautaro Martinez

malvolio

Good old days when people shit on me for advocating for him. Would have been infinitely better than fucking Griezmann.
Your were not alone. I would have splashed 100mil even after Griezmann and Dembele.

Look on what we spent for our current attack and how bad they are.

Rory

Needed to stay at Inter to grow. He's been the main man there for years. We'd have completely ruined his development. Now he'd be worth that big investment.

ajnotkeith

Because all people do here is troll strikers whenever they miss chances. Its like nobody has seemed to realise yet the mark of a great striker is getting into scoring positions, and the goals usually develop later, even though this is said time after time.
Lautaro has the 4 main points to be a great goalscorer : movement, finishing, touch, strength. Any striker with all 4 of these qualities will always score many goals.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Would he have developed this well at Barca with all the shitshow though? I don't think he was worth the 100m Inter wanted back then either, although I don't think it would matter as he didn't want to join us anyway after he caught wind of Messi wanting to leave lol.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Italian supercup final or half final and another I think when they played against benfica. Or I might be wrong and confusing with girouds missed penalty against dortmund.

Overall he doesnt look like a good penalty shooter: ''Lautaro Martinez has taken 23 penalty kicks so far in his career. Of these, Martinez scored 15 pens while missing 8. The overall penalty conversion rate for Martinez is 65.22%.''

so top offense player except pens :coffee:

Home of Barca Fans