Lautaro Martinez

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Real doesn't want him.
That is a media spin for Catalan people: evil RM wanted him, but we stole the guy. What a win!

Nobody wants to buy Lautaro.

Messi and 1 of our sporting directors are the only two people in the world who want to buy this clown.

Messi doesn't want him. He wants his buddy Suarez to stay. He wanted Neymar to come. He wanted Griezmann not to come. But Messi doesn't want Lautaro just because he said that Lautaro is a good player once in an interview. What was he supposed to say? They play together for the NT.

ebc_99

This has nothing to do with Messi, cmon man. is Messi even close with Lautaro? if we were trying to buy Aguero you'd have a point but it makes no sense why Messi would want Barca to sign this guy considering how much he wants to leave Barca himself

its Barto and his south american fetish

Messi is and will cause us many problems financially and tactically but you can't blame the guy for everything

Exactly, it has nothing to do with Messi. These guys hate Messi and blame him for most of the clubs problems.

BBZ8800

I spilled my coffee this morning.

Messi clearly had something to do with it.

- BBZ

:mou:

My current opinion is that Messi's influence in the club was huge.

You know a lot of reports about him being a man-child, borderline autistic and similar.

Imo, the reason why Pep, Lucho, EV and Setien weren't able to bench him is because=Messi is strange and probably hard to talk to.
But since he was a Goat, nobody wanted to fight and everyone let him do whatever he and his personality wants.
Happy Messi meant=victories and trophies.

I guess that Lucho, EV and guys told him: Messi, you should play on the wing.
And after 5 minutes, he would start to do what he pleases.
The same is with benching him.
Try to be a coach and tell him in the 60th minute against Getafe at home that he needs to go out because a CL match is in 3 days.
You can't.

I guess that he would get extremely mad due to his weird personality.

In that way, while Messi was a winning factor, the only rule at Barca was probably=don't make Messi angry. Do whatever he wants.

He loves Suarez.
Suarez probably played a lot because it means=Messi will be happy.
Messi wanted his male-crush Neymar and Barto made a show last summer that he wants Neymar, not to anger Messi.
When Messi had a fight with that assistant coach from Setien (is it Sarabia?), Sarabia stopped talking in upcoming weeks.
The board probably told him: you dont give instructions to Messi. You dont yell at Messi. Messi needs to be happy.

Also, Messi's sulking and a horrible away form make sense.
He is a man-child, a weird personality and very emotional.
When he is at his safe place and when he is happy = he is flying. Like a happy-wonderkid child.
When he is unhappy or losing, he is a sulking kid.

So, whatever you guys say, you can't convince me that Lautaro isn't a part of "let's keep Messi happy for one more year".

Either with buying him or pretending that wecare after him.
Also, it will be extremely interesting how will Fc Barca and Koeman "fight" against Messi's happiness in this season.
While Messi was a Goat, nobody was allowed to disturb him.
His skills are declining.
Lets see whether a club will still do everything for him or we will see a shift in power in this season.

Last edited:

snowy

My current opinion is that Messi's influence in the club was huge.

You know a lot of reports about him being a man-child, borderline autistic and similar.

Also, Messi's sulking and a horrible away form make sense.
He is a man-child, a weird personality and very emotional.
When he is at his safe place and when he is happy = he is flying. Like a happy-wonderkid child.
When he is unhappy or losing, he is a sulking kid.

So, whatever you guys say, you can't convince me that Lautaro isn't a part of "let's keep Messi happy for one more year".

The savant part, I'm buying. Would account for his alien-like pattern recognition and that special neural-link he's got on his magnet feet.

But why did he ask to leave if loves playing so much with outta bullet Pistol and wishing to add Alotta? Your argument falls apart right there bud.

Let him play with King Haal + Sancho and he'd get traumatized being forced to play with the South-Am duo

Birdy

Lautaro staying saved us from splashing at least 70m in the bucket with a bottom...

Also, it will be extremely interesting how will Fc Barca and Koeman "fight" against Messi's happiness in this season.
While Messi was a Goat, nobody was allowed to disturb him.
His skills are declining.
Lets see whether a club will still do everything for him or we will see a shift in power in this season.

Koeman should have the balls to bench Messi.
That's it. It's now or never.
He is leaving anyway next summer, he is unhappy.
Barto is getting the boot also (at last) in March.
No one losing if this happens

BBZ8800

The savant part, I'm buying. Would account for his alien-like pattern recognition and that special neural-link he's got on his magnet feet.

But why did he ask to leave if loves playing so much with outta bullet Pistol and wishing to add Alotta? Your argument falls apart right there bud.

Let him play with King Haal + Sancho and he'd get traumatized being forced to play with the South-Am duo

He is impulsive like a kid.

Argentina loses = he quits.
Later he comes back.

Barca loses 8:2 = he wants to leave for a better team.

Barca concedes in a CL for 0:1 = he sulks like a little kid.

Imagine benching him in March against Getafe and waiting for his impulsive reaction in upcoming weeks.

When Lucho benched him and Neymar, those two were causing problems right away.

He is an amazing, out of this world.
But his personality and reactions aren't ordinary either, imo.

MagIX

He is impulsive like a kid.

Argentina loses = he quits.
Later he comes back.

Barca loses 8:2 = he wants to leave for a better team.

more precisely about being impulsive...

After losing a final with Arg for the third time in a row (2014/15/16) he quits

Since the beginning of the season 19/20 he's informing Bartomeu that he wants to leave at the end of the season, not after the defeat vs bayern

Katarina1

Banned

Since the beginning of the season 19/20 he's informing Bartomeu that he wants to leave at the end of the season, not after the defeat vs bayern

Then why didn't he officially say it by June 10 or agree to extend the deadline beforehand?

JamDav1982

He was in the press this year saying he wants to stay.

If he was telling Barto all year he wants to go then also goes against the idea he did not want to activate clause by tenth June as would disrupt season.

Messi could have told them by 10th he wanted to go and still change his mind or he could have asked for an extension to clause.

Came across in that interview as telling his own version of events that doesnt seem realistic.

Home of Barca Fans