La Liga Uncle Florentino 2016/2017

Who will win La liga?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Morten

Not impressed, but i will take a win. Just have to keep at it until less than half of our squad isnt injuried anymore.

Vilarrubi

Bye bye Liga.
We'll come back stronger next year.

We can't actually get worse. Today was one of the most horrible performances I've ever watched.. the thing is as well we have been dominated by other teams but usually good teams. Today Betis dominated for 75 mins. Our midfield was non existent. Gareth Barry would have brought more control to our midfield than those 3 today.

F

FlaFCB

[tw]825812100907950081[/tw]

Floper tentacles are long. He or Tebas managed to get a TT deleted from spanish twitter, #LigaAdulterada (adultered league).

dakt

Yep, it's a bye. I don't think RM will let this one go...it's been a long time for them and they are dreaming this more then a CL.

Total-Football

we say all this stuff about enrique but it's the players who kick the ball after all .. today we were playing like mummies and waited 35 minutes for them to score to start jogging again,it has nothing to do with tactics. This occured right after a supposedly little run of good performances..it has little to do with refs also , our players do not want Laliga. Hope they give a shit about the champions league at least for the sake of fans.

F

FlaFCB

What is this about

What's a TT?

Trending topic. When a topic too many tweets, it shows up in the TT's, because it's being talked about by many. "Liga Adulterada" was the number one topic in Spain, but spanish twitter censored it. At someone's request. My guess is floper, tebas or both. Not the first time this happens either. It's very illustrative of how things happen over there.

gatsu

we say all this stuff about enrique but it's the players who kick the ball after all .. today we were playing like mummies and waited 35 minutes for them to score to start jogging again,it has nothing to do with tactics. This occured right after a supposedly little run of good performances..it has little to do with refs also , our players do not want Laliga. Hope they give a shit about the champions league at least for the sake of fans.

Today we have played at 12PM. Today we have been fucked once again by the corrupt refs.

Yes we are bellow shit but but real are by no means better.

PhilS

It certainly is good news that we have finally caught Sevilla with the clutch draw today. I think Barca now has to be favored to beat out Sevilla in the final standings.

I see no reason to keep on talking about winning La Liga this year. Second place, and still alive in both CL and Copa. This can still end up being a successful year. Not the best year, but quite good.

Home of Barca Fans