La Liga Uncle Florentino 2016/2017

Who will win La liga?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KiX7777

Before every season I know that we won't win on San Sebastian so I don't count that game.
Anyway, going into El Clasico above Real on table would be great.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
so you would rather like to see atletico take 3 points from sevilla just to be on top ?

And now Sevilla is on top instead. Don't see what there is to discuss here. I see Real Madrid as the biggest threat. Said the same thing last year and I was right. Atletico will drop points left and right in the 2nd half of the season. But for now, I need them win games and be as motivated as possible for the Madrid derby so they can take points away from Real Madrid.

Last edited:

gasgas

We will certainly drop points vs Sociedad away

It's a given

And we usually go there out of form just as we are now
So i expect very nervy games before el classico with a guarantee of dropping a minimum of two points

vlad

And now Sevilla is on top instead. Don't see what there is to discuss here. I see Real Madrid as the biggest threat. Said the same thing last year and I was right. Atletico will drop points left and right in the 2nd half of the season. But for now, I need them win games and be as motivated as possible for the Madrid derby so they can take points away from Real Madrid.

you didnt learn anything from 2 seasons ago, this atletico side is more competitive in la liga then real, real dont have la liga trophy from 2012. I like to see atletico and real losing everytime.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
you didnt learn anything from 2 seasons ago, this atletico side is more competitive in la liga then real, real dont have la liga trophy from 2012. I like to see atletico and real losing everytime.

We had freaking Tata that season, FFS. Not to mention that Real Madrid couldn't give less of a shit about the league back then either. It was all about getting that CL trophy. That's why they hired Ancelotti the cup manager to begin with. Atletico are freaking strong, no doubt, but don't try to make me take that season seriously.

barcafan161

based on what? real were closer to winning the league than atletico

vlad

We had freaking Tata that season, FFS. Not to mention that Real Madrid couldn't give less of a shit about the league back then either. It was all about getting that CL trophy. That's why they hired Ancelotti the cup manager to begin with. Atletico are freaking strong, no doubt, but don't try to make me take that season seriously.

so real was stronger then atletico that season? atletico won the league, played CL final and got unlucky goal in last seconds of the match, additional time cant deny that atletico was better team then real through the whole season.

real come closer last season because barca lost, how many 12 points in a row? atletico was in final beatin barcelona and bayern, got offside goal and lost on penaltys.

edit: you are writing like real madrid did not want to win the league:lol:

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
so real was stronger then atletico that season? atletico won the league, played CL final and got unlucky goal in last seconds of the match, additional time cant deny that atletico was better team then real through the whole season.

edit: you are writing like real madrid did not want to win the league:lol:

Real Madrid was far stronger in the CL that season at least. Demolishing Bayern and Pep in both legs and had few problems getting to the final. It's true that the final was very close, but when Atletico gassed out it was all over. Saw it last season too. Simeone got no balls in finals.

Ancelotti was clearly not prioritising the league that season considering how many players he would rest before knockout games in the CL.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations [MENTION=2766]Antimilan[/MENTION]

Game could have gone either way but I am glad that team that attacks took points.
Sampaoli marked Sevilla first win over Atlético in 4 years and now sitting top of the table.

Well done! And great for La Liga too

Flavius

Villarreal wins in 92 minute and it`s up there too. If Bilbao wins in Madrid then we have a crazy battle. First 6 teams and just 2 points between them!
No thats what i call excitement!

Home of Barca Fans