La Liga Uncle Florentino 2016/2017

Who will win La liga?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

El Flaco

We want Atleti to keep up the fight imo. Granada is a piece of cake anyway.

To be honest, I think Atlético de Madrid is a direct rival for both us and Real Madrid for the Liga.

We should always hope that they losing points in their games IMO.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
To be honest, I think Atlético de Madrid is a direct rival for both us and Real Madrid for the Liga.

We should always hope that they losing points in their games IMO.

It's better for La Liga if they compete as well, more entertaining for everybody too. When there are 3 contenders for the title, slip-ups occur more frequently.

serghei

Atletico is more of a threat than Real Madrid is in La Liga. Their game connects on a team level, whereas Madrid just depend on individuals. I'm more worried of Atletico this season. They just surprise me everytime with their fighting spirit. Even after lucking out in two CL finals against their city rivals, they never give up or look beat down. They keep going hard at it, and still compete to win. What a team. I hope we don't face them again in the Champions League this season.

Filipe Luis has improved so much after coming back to Atletico. His dribbling is unreal.

A case can be made for him being the best LB in the world currently I think.

Last edited:

gasgas

Atletico is more of a threat than Real Madrid is in La Liga. Their game connects on a team level, whereas Madrid just depend on individuals. I'm more worried of Atletico this season. They just surprise me everytime with their fighting spirit. Even after lucking out in two CL finals against their city rivals, they never give up or look beat down. They keep going hard at it, and still compete to win. What a team. I hope we don't face them again in the Champions League this season.

A case can be made for him being the best LB in the world currently I think.

Who's the best LB in the world?

gasgas

karmasco with the hat trick

4-1.

Atta boy
Like this player

Dunno why Simeone benched him last season

These days atletico are very daring
They dont even play that many DMs
They play a regular 4-3-3
And still defend well

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Simeone finally utilising all that attacking talent... Gameiro, Griezmann, Gaitan, Carrasco, Koke, Correa, Torres, and this is with Saul injured.

barcanuck

Simeone finally utilising all that attacking talent... Gameiro, Griezmann, Gaitan, Carrasco, Koke, Correa, Torres, and this is with Saul injured.

I know you wonder if he played like this all the time how much more fun his team would be. Of course he will bus park against the big boys.

serghei

This is precisely what makes them so dangerous. They adapt to the opponent. When against a top team they will put 10 behind the ball, but if they sense the other team is not up for it, and not good enough offensively, they will go dominating-mode and build up moments of pressure.

I know you wonder if he played like this all the time how much more fun his team would be. Of course he will bus park against the big boys.

He tried to do it against Barca once and received 3 goals in one half (Copa tie in 14-15). I guess that game made him realise even more that you can't play offensive against Barcelona, you always have to be reactive to stand a chance.

hulinat

they will get seriously weakened after this season though. Simeone, Griezmann and Gimenez will all most likely leave

Home of Barca Fans