La Liga Uncle Florentino 2016/2017

Who will win La liga?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seen it before. Guessing that is Barca biased they try to make out ref gave Barca more decisions v Eibar ffs.

Eibar did get more unclear or wrong calls go their way, but the ones that mattered went for barcelona.

I get you'd rather pass them off as dishonest to suit your arguments, but not everyone do things your way you know...

JamDav1982

Eibar did get more unclear or wrong calls go their way, but the ones that mattered went for barcelona.

I get you'd rather pass them off as dishonest to suit your arguments, but not everyone do things your way you know...

No they didnt and Barca got the biggest decisions of the match and cant equate that Alba dive with othe largely meaningless calls.

Would bet anything that is a Barca fan running that site and even then if he is correct it is nowhere near 3/4 calls a season for Barca and Real every other game.

Only one being dishonest is you with that claim it seems.

No they didnt and Barca got the biggest decisions of the match and cant equate that Alba dive with othe largely meaningless calls.

But you're the dumbie doing that, using quantity of calls going Eibar's way to try and paint it like the ref actually helped Eibar. Maybe stop contradicting yourself when pushing your agendas.

JamDav1982

But you're the dumbie doing that, using quantity of calls going Eibar's way to try and paint it like the ref actually helped Eibar. Maybe stop contradicting yourself when pushing your agendas.

In terms of major decisions which is always those discussed the referee gave more wrong ones to Barca. The others are just biased crap hand picked for purpose of that site really.

Maybe try to be more honest than making statements you then prove false with a link.

That guy is biased can see it reading through.

In terms of major decisions which is always those discussed the referee gave more wrong ones to Barca. The others are just biased crap hand picked for purpose of that site really.

Maybe try to be more honest than making statements you then prove false with a link.

That guy is biased can see it reading through.

Difference is that guy actually singled out any wrong or unclear referee decisions over 76 games, you're just stating your conviction.

JamDav1982

Difference is that guy actually singled out any wrong or unclear referee decisions over 76 games, you're just stating your conviction.

But he is completely biased and have had a look at few of the games.

For example in last classico has Casimero as should have been sent off twice. That is not accurate and first tackle was bad but never a red.

Classico in Decemeber he makes out Carvajal should have given away a pen for handball then makes up excuse for Raki not giving away one about being fouled by Ronaldo when in reality both were not clear cut and borderline.

It is a Barca fan clear as day. His Classico write ups are laughably one sided.

Real had some horrendous important decisions in their favour but that site is a load of crap designed for every game to show refs favouring Real and against Barca.

Last edited:
But he is completely biased and have had a look at few of the games.

For example in last classico has Casimero as should have been sent off twice. That is not accurate and first tackle was bad but never a red.

Classico in Decemeber he makes out Carvajal should have given away a pen for handball then makes up excuse for Raki not giving away one about being fouled by Ronaldo when in reality both were not clear cut and borderline.

It is a Barca fan clear as day.

Real had some horrendous important decisions in their favour but that site is a load of crap designed for every game to show refs favouring Real and against Barca.

First off nitpicking isn't going to help your case as among the 500 + decisions discussed they are bound to misjudge some.

Secondly, even your cherry picked example suck, you're just making stuff up as always : they had Casemiro sent off once, not twice, and the argument was for a second yellow not given on a foul on messi, not a straight red.

Why lie ?

JamDav1982

First off nitpicking isn't going to help your case as among the 500 + decisions discussed they are bound to misjudge some.

Secondly, even your cherry picked example suck, you're just making stuff up as always : they had Casemiro sent off once, not twice, and the argument was for a second yellow not given on a foul on messi, not a straight red.

Not nitpicking but picking high profile games to look back on that he is biased in to prove a point. Which the way he analyzes the classicos is clear example of.

Apologies got the Casimero one wrong as mistook Marcelo being listed as Casimero twice.

Main point though that what you made up is still proven as dishonest whether we agree on him being biased or not.

You destroyed your own point by making false claims about the analyses and refusing to face that fact.

As they weren't arguing for a straight red either. Your second example is terrible as well, Cristiano did foul rakitic on his handall, while Carvajal was completely free. Even your cherry picked examples let you down so i suggest you get more.

The only link I posted being this very website which you tried to discredit by lying once and have not anything else besides that.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

You destroyed your own point by making false claims about the analyses and refusing to face that fact.

No I fully accept got Casimero one wrong but fact remains he is very biased on similar situations depending on what team involved.

You destroyed your own argument with one of your own links anyway.

Rakitic wasnt fouled haha you are worse than him. More dishonesty.

Last edited:
As the images are clear I don't have to add anything. Denying reality is your only resort left to try and salvage your least shit example somehow meant to show bias :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
[MENTION=9569]TornAndFrayed[/MENTION]

That website seems awfully biased though. DonAK and I discussed this before. I stopped using it as reference.

JamDav1982

As the images are clear I don't have to add anything. Denying reality is your only resort left to try and salvage your least shit example somehow meant to show bias :lol:

Even Pique calls for it. Not that I think either were pens and Carvajal was ball to hand as most in that case are not given and rightfully so

Another one in this game he has Masch holding Ronlado off the ball as no pen and in other games for Barca has it as a pen. Again I dont think it is a pen as these things happen off the ball but be consistent.

That site is so one sided it ruins the argument for Real getting crucial decisions more than Barca as so easy to prove his 'analysis' as garbage.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans