La Liga Uncle Florentino 2016/2017

Who will win La liga?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gatsu

Speculation based on multiple rumors and reports that I have seen. Where else would he go? Who else would bid over 100m for him? Manchester United? And he said he didn't like their playing style.

And get off my back.

Truth is we are less attractive than before. Specially compared with madrid

Devils

Surely the league is over now.

Thank you Robert and Lucho for clueless sporting decisions that cost us everything this year. Robert should follow Lucho right out the door as well.

Altomonte

Anyone who thinks Real deserved it after all the cheating this season needs to be slapped.

How many important matches did they win this season against red carded opposition? 2 games against Bayern, now again against Celta. Both Yellows against Aspas were undeserved. First a hand ball by Varane that was not given, then a Ramoz penalty that resulted in the second Yellow for diving. It's a scandal, no more fun to watch such matches.

Mitchell1978

we are going to lose La Liga with best attack, third best defense, Pichici, second top scorer, most point of everyone in big match. Obviously this means nothing when you are capable to lose 13 points vs fucking Deportivo, fucking Alaves, fucking Betis and fucking Malaga. Well done.

Enrique deserves some credit off course for barça trophies the last 3 years but he's probably the main reason who don't win the league this season.

They're too motivated, just can't be stopped right now. Even if their last game to win the league was away to Jupp Heynckes' Bayern at the Allianz Arena, they would trash them too. Just incredible. Wish our team could've fought like Real Madrid did this season. Well deserved, congratulations to the Madridistas on here.

You are kidding, right? Jupp Heynckes Bayern was just on another level, probably greatest team of all time. This Real Madrid are pub, pub level. Its a miracle they got to the final in Europe. They should have been hammered by Ancelotti's Bayern, but they parked the bus and played like a huge underdog.

Altomonte

I agree that Real Madrid is playing some attractive football but the fact remains that too many decisions by referees have been going their way. There should be an investigation into possible bribing of referees. What happened today to Iago Aspas is outrageous: It' s like planning to take out the best Celta player and then following through on the plan.
The same happened to Arturo Vidal, he got a red card because he was considered Bayern's most impactful player.
Something smells, actually it stinks.
Will it be Real Madrid's 2017 legacy to win with 11 players against 10?
(except for the Clasico where the referee could not be bribed).
Let's hope that the Referee chosen for the CL Final will be truly independent and not corrupt.

mehdimike

I agree that Real Madrid is playing some attractive football but the fact remains that too many decisions by referees have been going their way. There should be an investigation into possible bribing of referees. What happened today to Iago Aspas is outrageous: It' s like planning to take out the best Celta player and then following through on the plan.
The same happened to Arturo Vidal, he got a red card because he was considered Bayern's most impactful player.
Something smells, actually it stinks.
Will it be Real Madrid's 2017 legacy to win with 11 players against 10?
(except for the Clasico where the referee could not be bribed).
Let's hope that the Referee chosen for the CL Final will be truly independent and not corrupt.

it wasn't worse than Digne's yellow card at least!Wad it?!

utility73

Yesterdays refereeing was a farce. Not only that Aspas first yellow was already uncalled for, as it was understandable for him to argue about the clear handball, but the second yellow for diving when Ramos clearly fouled him was one the most ridiculously wrong decisions I have seen. lately.

I really do not want to go into the usual conspiracy theories because it is even sadder that Barcelona could still have won the league easily with any halfway decent coach.
Even if Vigo had managed to beat Real yesterday I only would be wondering what stroke of genius Lucho would have to still fuck this up against Eibar.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I had a feeling deep down they was going to win the league this season. As much as we hate them, 1 league title in 8 or 9 years for a club that huge is unheard of.

Home of Barca Fans