La Liga Uncle Florentino 2016/2017

Who will win La liga?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JerseyAddict

Jesus... Already. What an easy goal. Shot from semi distance. Nice. Slow. Near the post.

Celta. Just fuckin pretend that you care about your own dignity. Not being overruned. Fuckin 10th min. Jesus.

God Serena

Actually planned on watching this game and even budgeted my time accordingly.

Suddenly I've got like two hours free. The Liga is theirs and it's all Lucho's fault.

Much2soon

Lol this guy has been playing on another level the past month in a half.

Feels so fucking shitting thinking about how many games we blew to below average teams and how many late goals (Ramos headers) they got at the games to make the situation how it is today.

Last edited:

GetIn

We did this to ourselves, the league was ours to lose and that's exactly what we did with pathetic performances against Malaga, Deportivio, Alaves AT HOME etc etc. Hope Valverde can fix this team's tactics and we will walk the league next year, RM is not a consistent team. Good night, hopefully we can pick up the CDR and head into a new era.

BarcaGirl

Lucho handed RM this league with his crappy roations and line-ups. Not even mad, but I do feel for the olayers ...they deserve more than a shitty CdR trophy :(

Galning

The last one was just before Celta's freekick and he got booked for it, so around the 30th minute.

Celta are very wasteful with their opportunities in attack, unfortunately :(

Home of Barca Fans