La Liga Uncle Florentino 2016/2017

Who will win La liga?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F

FlaFCB

Shameless club :lol:

rm is complaining to la liga about the replays shown on tv. They're saying they're always harmed, that the replays never show the parts where rm could be favored. LMAO. Those replays have no effect in the game... nice way to cover up the gifts for the refs. Spain :facepalm:

Devils

I've always found it shocking that La Liga can straight out refuse to implement technology in football because they don't find it affordable.

No doubt video replay will soon be apart of football as well.

How in the hell can FIFA/UEFA not make it a mandatory policy for every top European League to implement the use of technology? It is appalling that La Liga can choose to remain in the stone-ages of football while the rest of the world advances.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
They shouldn't worry. Even with technology, refs can always give penalties or decide when to give cards or not. Plenty of room for manipulation.

One day something will bound to come up. You can't have so many people involved and noone spilling the beans. I hope it happens while Flo is alive.

Horatio

You're welcome
They shouldn't worry. Even with technology, refs can always give penalties or decide when to give cards or not. Plenty of room for manipulation.

One day something will bound to come up. You can't have so many people involved and noone spilling the beans. I hope it happens while Flo is alive.

An assistant ref already spilled the beans last year. Had 0 zero effect.

kilian

So the ref helps them and then they file a complaint that this mistake was shown in a replay on television and some commentator said that it wasn`t a penalty. Unfuckingbeliveable.

They are really the cancer of La Liga. I would be ashamed to support a club like this.

F

FlaFCB

[Tw]836257131082940417[/tw]

Referee committee to denounce Pique and Villarreal president, lel.

Remember mou times? They had no problem with "Solo robar" or Ramos speaking.

That's what happens when someone dares to speak up against them. Censorship thru retaliation.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Perhaps the club should open talks with France and Ligue 1 to put some pressure on these fuckers.

kilian

I said it awhile ago. Camp Nou should throw dog shit at La Liga officials every home game. To explain them what Barca fans think of them.

Home of Barca Fans