La Liga Uncle Florentino 2016/2017

Who will win La liga?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gatsu

Ref or not I'm jealous af their great spirit, real simply never give up. If real was was in our position in the CL (losing 4-0) I would believe in the remuntada.

We forgot that more than tactic or talent football is firstly about the will to fight.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Ref or not I'm jealous af their great spirit, real simply never give up. If real was was in our position in the CL (losing 4-0) I would believe in the remuntada.

We forgot that more than tactic or talent football is firstly about the will to fight.
It's pretty easy if you know that the refs will bail you out every time!

Horatio

You're welcome
Believe me....... I swear, I was really scared soon as he stepped in man. That asshole is such a bad omen for football in general. He steps in for Real, gets Rafa fired and they make history. He steps in today, and they win from 2-0 down! From 2 non-existent goals at that!

It was Isco.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
They have options to change their game and players when things don't go their way. We have neither and thats only Lucho's fault because he wasted 100 million on making us worse than last year.

Altomonte

Referee should have given a foul just before third goal, but he did not, Real gained the ball and Marcelo's cross was excellent (as usual). But Real Madrid just has too many players who can score with headers. Ramos almost scored another corner.

Home of Barca Fans