La Liga | Round 9: FC Barcelona - Real Betis 5-2

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
It's that right side though.

It's been getting buttfucked all game no vaseline. Sergio Roberto is such a non factor defensively, just a big fat "0" paired with big slouchy unhurried Pique and what can you expect. Jesus they fucking suck.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
btw both attack and defense are to blame. The defense are clowns but attackers just do not score. Griezmann and Messi's finishing is a joke, Ansu has lost his shooting mojo lately and Dembele shoots rarely.

Vilarrubi

Hate the politics in football when it comes to certain players playing because of their price/name. If we didn’t pay 120m for Griezmann and those ridiculous wages he would have been benched permanently ages ago.

Messigician

It's funny how we keep getting exposed in the back ( against betis now mind you, not Bayern) without having two grandpa forwards not defending but with a disciplined shape and everyone running and all that jazz. I guess they weren't the problem after all. Go figure.. it might be our atrocious dms and defenders that is the problem. That's so hard to figure out I guess..

So much this

serghei

It's that right side though.

It's been getting buttfucked all game no vaseline. Sergio Roberto is such a non factor defensively, just a big fat "0" paired with big slouchy unhurried Pique and what can you expect. Jesus they fucking suck.

Didn't we sign a RB. Where is he?

kattanib

Dembele is great with Fati. We have the left side with Fati Pedri and Alba effectively and consistently building up using Barca style, while you have your occasional wild card on the right side

malvolio

It's funny how we keep getting exposed in the back ( against betis now mind you, not Bayern) without having two grandpa forwards not defending but with a disciplined shape and everyone running and all that jazz. I guess they weren't the problem after all. Go figure.. it might be our atrocious dms and defenders that is the problem. That's so hard to figure out I guess..

No shit. Tell that to the likes of serghei. The guy is moving goalposts in any situation just so it suits his terrible agenda.

oggmar

It is fun indeed, lets see how they spin it this time

Home of Barca Fans