La Liga | Round 7: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-3

ItachiXXX

Do you understand the concept of sustainability? We should have been doing this 4 years ago
As long as you don't complain Barca without trophy, yeah they should have done this years ago. But nope you guys will complain a lot every time they lose. Because it's Valverde's fault

JerseyAddict

We were slightly better until the penalty but that was probably it. We looked deflated, like usual, and the big brain on the bench didn't help us one bit. There he should have energized the team and brought fresh legs and something else to the plate and yet this guy waited another 20 fucking minutes to make the first sub.

How the hell can anyone with half a brain, shouldn't even be a coach, couldn't see that we need to change something? I'm simply dumbfounded at what might have went through his mind while we were getting run over.

I have to agree. To wait until 80th min to make subs. It is Ante Čačić level of coaching (he was Cro NT pupet coach).

FinBarcelonafan

We got screwed over by the ref again. Makes it disheartening to watch. Disgracefull as usual.

Nah. We didn't play good either. Sure it was harsh penalty but again, Lenglet needs to learn not to do stupid shit. You will always get penalty for doing that because you play for Barva.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We weren't that bad, especially in the first half and a good part of the second half. It was one of those games like the we that we thrashed Real Madrid a few years ago at Bernabeu, the score doesn't do justice to how the two teams performed in the game.

Koeman clearly has issues when it comes to making subs and making changes to the game.

Real Madrid was extra motivated, especially since they lost the last two games and we hadn't been great at Camp Nou for a long time (in terms of el Clasico). We will beat those shitface next time at Alfonso or whatever their training ground is called.

BarcaOG

Banned
the fact that we got beat 3-1 AT HOME by a ok-but-not-great RM should be a massive warning and red flag for whats in store for us this year, both against the good teams in La liga and especially in the CL, where we'll be lucky to get past the round of 16

BarcaOG

Banned
We weren't that bad, especially in the first half and a good part of the second half. It was one of those games like the we that we thrashed Real Madrid a few years ago at Bernabeu, the score doesn't do justice to how the two teams performed in the game.

Koeman clearly has issues when it comes to making subs and making changes to the game.

Real Madrid was extra motivated, especially since they lost the last two games and we hadn't been great at Camp Nou for a long time (in terms of el Clasico). We will beat those shitface next time at Alfonso or whatever their training ground is called.

but thats exactly the problem. why on earth cant our players be 'extra' motivated for a HOME match against real madrid?

part of it is that our captain just radiates pessimism and defeatism. and we have no other leaders to correct for that

mc_lovin

What really bothers me is that we just beat ourselves. Madrid didnt even need to do something specil. Weird, weird subs as well. How are we supposed to show some kind of cohesion with Trincao, Dembele, Griezmann and Braithwaite (a bit later) coming in at once? Just sub a RW at minute ~60 - and work from there.

cro-man

I expected worse. I knew we would loose but i also thought we would play worse. Low expectations from my side. Every glimpse of a decent game is more than i expect here.

Home of Barca Fans