La Liga | Round 7: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-3

cro-man

As much as shit madrid is i feel like we are much worse. I see a win only if they dont take their chances and we do.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Should be a good game with both teams looking to bounce back. Pedri and Fati should start regardless of inexperience imo.

kattanib

As much as shit madrid is i feel like we are much worse. I see a win only if they dont take their chances and we do.

Probably the worst Classico in the past 20 years, even worse than the 1-0 one in 2007 I believe when Julio Biptista scored the goal. Two horrible teams facing off and it will be embarrassing for us to lose yet it is very likely

Vilarrubi

ElF4Z-tXYAA2JHt

diDi7

How do Barca fans feel about this match today? I'm considering putting money on Barca. Good odds. Don't really think Real should be too much of a threat given their current form?

Andresito

Staff member
How do Barca fans feel about this match today? I'm considering putting money on Barca. Good odds. Don't really think Real should be too much of a threat given their current form?

Current form rarely matters in a Clasico. It's all about how the teams approach the game with their game plan.

Home of Barca Fans