La Liga Round 4: Osasuna - Barca 1-2

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Lol. :lol:
who wote that, some 14 year old Madrid fan from reddit? Only error so far is us not getting a clear pen in the last minutes vs Getafe, a decision that cost us 2 points most likely.
:lol: That’s true we should have 12 points if referees and VAR made no errors but they still find a way to make out as if they favour us

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

That pen on Lewandowski was as clear as day a pen as you will see. The fact that the ref only gave a yellow initially is the only thing that raises eyebrows.

Madrid this week just scored a goal that was not only offside, but handball as well. With VAR.

The fact that some Barca 'fans' think it was a soft penalty on Lewa just goes to shows how acclimatized they have become to being on the wrong end of referee decisions.

Co0ter

Balde, Gundogan and Romeu were all poor on that goal.

Romeu was hiding beside the CBs for some unknown reason when should as DM been on edge of area and on front of the defence.

Just more shite form Romeu that Barca will get punished for.
He was busy holding his nuts because he was afraid of the shot like a pussy.

Iniesta Ultra

That Osasuna equalizer is just too much to take ... In what pro football team you give that much of time & space in that area ..

If you see the replay from angle facing goal you'll notice was Messi-esque in the almost no space with three defenders and keeper between goal post.

serghei

You have commented multiple times about how refereeing is biased to Madrid in Spain over the last year. And also said that it is a struggle to win LaLiga much because of bias towards Madrid.

I can pull these up if you insist you have not made these comments even though you clearly have.

Go search every comment I made on Madrid's decisions in the past and I can guarantee you some of those say the call in Madrid's favor was correct.

Don't know exactly what you hope to achieve with this nonsense, only idiots use this kind of rhetoric, no offense. You won't see a single top poster here wasting time with that shit. :lol:

Most of the time I don't comment on decisions in Madrid games unless they are damaging for Barcelona, because all I care about in their games is see them lose points. Like that Joselu goal in the Getafe game that should have been cancelled for offside.

Gnidrologist

If you see the replay from angle facing goal you'll notice was Messi-esque in the almost no space with three defenders and keeper between goal post.
Yeah, it was a great individual goal tbh. No need to get panties in a bunch for every little thing that didn't go our way, when there are lot more that really needs to be discussed. The shot was laser sharp and bypassed a forest of players and was executed flawlessly. Got to give props, where it's due.

Home of Barca Fans