La Liga | Round 4: Celta Vigo - FC Barcelona 0-3

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Great pass from Fdj indeed , too bad he opts for the majority of the time to go for the conservative option.

Obviously Thiago's passing is better since he is probably one of the best one out there currently so there is nothing wrong if he doesnt't have that same passing as Thiago , but he does have qualities that Thiago doesn't. And Im not even sure why we are comparing the two since they arent even playing on the same position

For what it's worth I don't think FDJ is a truly great passer either, not yet at least though he shows he can at times. Same as Coutinho that most of the benefit of his passing is that it's a good decision and good positioning in the first place. So the function of his passes are good.

Thiago though consistently plays balls that are just extremely difficult to execute. Same like KDB, or Trent Alexander Arnold. or Messi, obviously.

kattanib

need dest and trincao

Are you for real? Do we NEED a player that arrived today and haven?t played a single game with us nor has he proved himself? Do we also need a player that didn?t even play 90 official minutes with us and has not proved himself yet?

messi2140

6racies Xavi
For what it's worth I don't think FDJ is a truly great passer either, not yet at least though he shows he can at times. .

Which is really puzzling why Koeman even allows him to push up so far on the pitch , since that was indeed never his best quality. To make it even worse he has Busquets next to him. Honestly if FdJ continues with these lukewarm performances I wouldn't mind seeing Pjanic-Puig play.

Home of Barca Fans