La Liga | Round 4: Celta Vigo - FC Barcelona 0-3

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Nah dawg Fdj with those killer passes is the generational talent. Coutinho is playing solid so far but you downplaying his every play is getting hilarious that's all. My point is , if he was younger you would be rating those plays alot higher ( the generational part was obviously hyperbole on my part)

Griezmann is just a pedestrian. 120M Firpo

Literally seconds ago an outside the boot pass from FDJ across the entire horizontal length of the pitch to Griez. Got all the commentators jizzing.

That's a great pass, not a 5-10m ball that doesn't go past even a single defender.

Coutinho is definitely playing really well, because he positions well and dribbles well. But his passing has never been something crazy, being compared to Thiago is what I find to be absolutely ridiculous.

But serghei has a history of refusing to acknowledge Thiago's mastery anyway so I'm not surprised.

Jägermeister

Lol at Roberto and Griezman with their default backpass to each other all the time. Those two really make sure we are no threat from their side.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Literally seconds ago an outside the boot pass from FDJ across the entire horizontal length of the pitch to Griez. Got all the commentators jizzing.

That's a great pass, not a 5-10m ball that doesn't go past even a single defender.

Coutinho is definitely playing really well, because he positions well and dribbles well. But his passing has never been something crazy, being compared to Thiago is what I find to be absolutely ridiculous.

But serghei has a history of refusing to acknowledge Thiago's mastery anyway so I'm not surprised.

Great pass from Fdj indeed , too bad he opts for the majority of the time to go for the conservative option.

Obviously Thiago's passing is better since he is probably one of the best one out there currently so there is nothing wrong if he doesnt't have that same passing as Thiago , but he does have qualities that Thiago doesn't. And Im not even sure why we are comparing the two since they arent even playing on the same position

Home of Barca Fans