La Liga | Round 4: Celta Vigo - FC Barcelona 0-3

kattanib

I just wish Coutinho would smile one day soon. The guy is extremely pissed from the club and I truly hope he finds happiness in Barcelona

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
If Coutinho was 8 years younger they would call him a generational talent with those passes. Thankfully generational talent FdJ is killing it with those conservative passes

Do you genuinely believe that pass to Ansu was something special?

Like, the whole goal was made by Ansu having that killer early touch to completely eliminate the defender behind him. Coutinho didn't even pass it through an opposition player. Generational thooo

Laplacian

Lol movements. Reminding of Andre Gomes "decoy runs" and such. Most players have a clear role, function, and contribution on the pitch. Those little movements and occupation of right spaces at right times are just basic things footballers should do.

Whereas Griezmann only provides those completely secondary contributions, it's his sole function. Trincao provides some clear contribution in comparison and has a clear mandate on the pitch.

Exactly. The fact that people have resorted to "but his runs are so great" is further proof of how useless Griezmann is.

kattanib

Lol movements. Reminding of Andre Gomes "decoy runs" and such. Most players have a clear role, function, and contribution on the pitch. Those little movements and occupation of right spaces at right times are just basic things footballers should do.

Whereas Griezmann only provides those completely secondary contributions, it's his sole function. Trincao provides some clear contribution in comparison and has a clear mandate on the pitch.

You should be ashamed for using Trincao as an example. The guy played less than 1 official game and you are already passing judgement

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Do you genuinely believe that pass to Ansu was something special?

Like, the whole goal was made by Ansu having that killer early touch to completely eliminate the defender behind him. Coutinho didn't even pass it through an opposition player. Generational thooo

Nah dawg Fdj with those killer passes is the generational talent. Coutinho is playing solid so far but you downplaying his every play is getting hilarious that's all. My point is , if he was younger you would be rating those plays alot higher ( the generational part was obviously hyperbole on my part)

Griezmann is just a pedestrian. 120M Firpo

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
You should be ashamed for using Trincao as an example. The guy played less than 1 official game and you are already passing judgement

I don't even particularly think Trincao is an elite talent. He could be, but I'm not yet convinced.

But he has a CLEAR skillset. He can dribble, he can cut in, he attacks the goal directly from the RW.

Unlike Griezmann where you have to resort to wild mental gymnastics to conjure up that he's doing something valuable out there. No real role or skillset for the position he plays.

Home of Barca Fans